« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2002, 06:31:04 PM »
You guys simply amaze me :)

and keep up the awesome work!

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
Pokie
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2002, 06:47:05 PM »
LOL, Pokie...
I spoke with Hitech Via phone today. Yup, i got my answers right from the horses mouth. I guess I had the same feeling reading such an abrupt reply, but talking to him about this answered ALL my questions:)

NUTTZ

Originally posted by pokie

Don't take this the wrong way HiTech, we are always glad when you answer or give input to our post, but you just can't ( well actually you can :) ) give that kind of reply!!!

Dad: " Well Nuttz,  If you are going to stick your finger in that light socket, I would strongly recommend you don't "

Nuttz: "Ahhhhhhhhhhh"

Dad: "Hello 911, I need help, my son just got electrocuted and hes not breathing"

Couple days later at his sons funeral.

Dad: "If only I said,  Well Nuttz,  If you are going to stick your finger in that light socket, I would strongly recommend you don't, because if you do you will get a very bad shock and could even get electrocuted and die".

Nuttz has done alot of hard work on his terrains and I've had the privilege to link up with him a couple of time to see him at work on his latest project with his bridge.

What an imagination, and you don't get to many like that.  First couple of minutes ( I think it was seconds ) working with him I said to myself, I like this guy.

I would think he deserves some kind of explanation, plus it will enlighten us too since we all check these post.

Pokie

Offline pokie

• Silver Member
      • http://s7.eastlink.ca/~tscott
Pokie
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2002, 07:53:33 PM »
Originally posted by NUTTZ
LOL, Pokie...
I spoke with Hitech Via phone today. Yup, i got my answers right from the horses mouth. I guess I had the same feeling reading such an abrupt reply, but talking to him about this answered ALL my questions:)

NUTTZ

I'm glad you got the information you needed.

Pokie

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
Pokie
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2002, 12:04:17 PM »
Originally posted by NUTTZ
LOL, Pokie...

NUTTZ

Anything you can share?

Obviously wondering how much time I may be wasting...........

Tilt
Ludere Vincere

Offline BenDover

• Platinum Member
Pokie
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2002, 01:13:46 PM »
a bridge object??