Author Topic: Question for Vermillion  (Read 171 times)

Offline akak

• Silver Member
      • http://www.479thraiders.com
Question for Vermillion
« on: March 01, 2002, 03:59:32 AM »
Vermillion-

Are you the same Vermillion that flew in Warbirds with the MOL when -MF- and I (ack-ch) were members and was the software engineer for CH Products at the time I worked there?

Ack-Ack
479th FG - Riddle's Raiders

Offline Vermillion

• Platinum Member
Question for Vermillion
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2002, 07:44:27 AM »
Yup, that would be me :)  And most of the old MOL are still around as well.  But alot of us have slacked off in flight time this tour, in anticipation of 1.09.  We go back to Knits today (its the first of the month right?)

I knew I recognized your name, but since I saw you talking about flying with Todd, I figured I had remembered you from way way back in AW. (You gotta film that 38 stall turn for me)

Offline akak

• Silver Member
      • http://www.479thraiders.com
Question for Vermillion
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2002, 01:46:55 PM »
Originally posted by Vermillion
Yup, that would be me :)  
I knew I recognized your name, but since I saw you talking about flying with Todd, I figured I had remembered you from way way back in AW.  

Glad to see another familiar face in here :).  Do you and Jon still work at CH or did you guys finally find greener pastures?  After a brief and fruitless stint at MadCatz, I finally hooked up with my dream job at Sony.

(You gotta film that 38 stall turn for me)

I'll try to make a film of that snap roll reversal I told CW about and then post the link on the training boards.  Should be posted sometime this weekend, if not sooner.

And most of the old MOL are still around as well.  But alot of us have slacked off in flight time this tour, in anticipation of 1.09.  We go back to Knits today (its the first of the month right?)

Great!  When you guys cross over the wrong side of the tracks, give me a holler on country radio if I'm up.  I'd love to wing with you and any of the other MOL again, just as long as Dago or llbm don't sing on vox.

Ack-Ack
479th FG- Riddle's Raiders