Author Topic: Reclaiming the Philippines frame 1 AAR  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
Reclaiming the Philippines frame 1 AAR
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2002, 09:30:34 AM »
3./JG2 had 3 pilotsand 1  guest.

Cmorris
Leitwolf
Wotan
bombguy

Cmorris discoed the was vulched while reupping at a4 by tonies

Bombguy being new compressed in his dive at a5 and augered. I had told him numerous times about watching his speed and dive flaps and using trim to pull out. By numerous I mean every 5 min till target I repeated the same thing. But compression is hard to guage until you pull on your stick and nothing happens. Then its too late. :( sorry bombguy.........

We had planned on keeping Leitwolf high to clean up. But with Cmorris's disco I told leitwolf to hit target of opportunity.

My connection was terrible. I kept switching to tcp even after multiple exit/reenters. On my dive lag was so bad I swear the fh I was diving on warped 3k.

There were zekes at a5 but I just flew 'round watching them warp. Luckily I was away from the field when it came bac up.

We rtb'd to a4 my connect seemed better but net status was crazy. Leitwolf and I investigated several cons otw to 4 all were friendly.

We rushed to a4 when there was a report of lo tonies. We engaged but every tony I saddled up on was killed by some hot shot jug pilot diving in and taking the food right out of my mouth. :)

Several assists no kills fer me. Leitwolf killed several plus maybe 2 zekes.

After the tonies were killed we rtb'd headed back to a5. Wolf and I got there 1st and killed the ack easily then killed 2 bhs several fuel and ammo bunkers and rtb'd.

Offline NHFoxtro

• Copper Member
VFA-136 <===== NightHawks ====> AAR
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2002, 01:45:31 PM »
VFA-136 took off from A7 in Nikki's to fly cover for 457th Bomber group untill we met up with IJN C17.Are orders were to break off 457th and cap C17. Skies were clear at break off and we headed to C17.

Then I read that 457th was under major attack by Allied fighters. Lawman and myself headed back to bomber group to assist, while the other NightHawks went to cap C17. We managed to Kill 1 and 2 possible. We then headed back to C17 to assist the others that were under a major assault. We lost 4 fighters, none were KIA. They were picked up at sea.

The two remaining fighters (NHLawman and NHrapier) continued there objective of Capping C17 till the end of its cource. Not one ship was sunk. WTG guys!!!

They RTB at T+90 for refueling when they were being taunted on the open channel to give up there positions to the Allied fighters because they were the only 2 aircraft left of our Imperial Airforce.

Lawman decided to give up thier position to Vulcan and Ripsnort and had a heated battle with them. Vulcan managed to take out an aleron on Rapiers' bird but he managed to keep going. Thats when Lawman got heavy in it with Vulcan, after a couple of minutes of dodging one another, Lawman manage to turn on and literally blow him out of the sky!!  BONZI!!!!!!

I was able recieve transmission from the from the F4 before exploding. "Bloody Nikki absorbed my 50 cals like a sponge" After that Lawman and Rapier engaged Ripsnort and the other remain fighters and were shot down. :( Allied Scum. I hope you didn't crash on your landing hehehe.

Lawman and Rapier were given commindations and the women of the choice from the local village for there bravery and the killing of Vulcan. hehehehe

Bubbi109        Ditched
Hbd6              Ditched
NHCouger      Ditched
NHFoxtro        Ditched         1 possible
NHRapier        Ditched         1 possible
NHLawman     Ditched        2 Kills and 2 possible