Author Topic: I wish I was flying right now or tomorrow or the next day or the next day  (Read 169 times)

Offline BigCrate

• Copper Member
I wish I was flying right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Having to go school now is cool yet it aint at the same time :(. And going from 4:20pm-12:10am and spending $350 for school in the past week doesn't help none . And of top of all that I don't have a good computer to run AH at home. I gotta go to granny's house to play. :( hehehehe I'm bout ready to go somewhere and put a computer on credit!!!!!!!! I need one for school and way. The one I have sucks. The screen is yellow, no printer barly runs I gotta fix it a few months to keep it up and running!!!! Other than that my Airframe & powerplant training is going smoothly. I gave up drinking for while so I won't diddly up and drop out.. I think I'm getting a job at Home Depot here soon. Have a interview with them tomorrow. And I can start working my Brionco again to!
But right now I'm bored just wantin to fly my Fork-Tail!

PS anyone want to help me setup my new SFS throttle?

Cw
=Twin Engined Devils=

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
I wish I was flying right now or tomorrow or the next day or the next day
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2002, 12:34:55 AM »
I hope it gets better soon than.

btw i just got weekend untill thursday and that's normal coz i work in 5shift system it's the right job to become a AH addict :D  

daylight jobs suck

BUG322
=Twin Engined Devils=

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2002, 12:47:07 AM »
Ha, join the club.  I've managed a whopping 30 minutes in the last 3 weeks of AH.  Unfortunately it's not because I don't want to play, it's because I've had not a bit of free time until after 1 or 2 AM.  (Electrical Engineering Senior Project prototype is due March 13th...  I think I can spare my AH time for my BS degree. ;) )

One good thing about the 1.09 release not yet out is that the withdrawal symptoms aren't quite as bad as they could be. :D

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2002, 12:54:50 AM »
Why study u get jobs in wich u will have to spend more time and les time to play like an addict ? :)

Offline fdiron

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2002, 10:29:09 AM »
You have all the free time in the world when you major in Biology. Yippe.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2002, 01:16:24 PM »
Whine whine whine. At least you get to play AH during the week. I go to A&P school in a little town 120 miles away from home and don't get on to the game until the weekend. Sometimes there is so little time then that I can't play anyhow. waaaah! :)
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline BigCrate

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2002, 05:13:23 PM »
Damn mav I thought I had it bad!!! yous is way worse than mine:)
How much longer till your done with your training??

Cw
=Twin Engined Devils=