Author Topic: Charges filed after man dies while stuck in windshield two days  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
Charges filed after man dies while stuck in windshield two days
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2002, 05:29:18 PM »
Elf...

I have no need to squelch you but...

could I still have a T-shirt ????:D

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2002, 06:01:16 PM »
Wlfgng, sure, but uou have to announce you are squelching me when actually nobody really squelches anybody- after all, if you were concerned enough with what someone said  to  announce you were going to squelch them and then really squelch them then how would you know what they were saying about you? Call Cleo?? LOL Ripsnort and AK Deja Vu read my every word- probably before they read anyone else's, BTW. It's all fun. It's all good.

Offline Steven

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
      • http://members.cox.net/barking.pig/puke.htm
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2002, 10:34:09 AM »
Elfenwolf,

<<>>

That just doesn't seem to make sense with me, though I'm not going to test it.  I doubt a car at a complete standstill can accelerate quickly enough to hit a man who is standing close enough to slam the hood (let alone close enough to be touching the windshield) and impale him into the windshield.  Those windshields are pretty tough!  I would bet that she had some speed going initially when she hit the man.  The blow broke his legs and impaled him into the windshield, is my understanding of the events.

Offline Steven

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2002, 10:58:07 AM »
I've been out of town a week and am just starting to learn about this subject.  But Elfenwolf, you have to be joking or pulling someone's leg.  

<<>>
I personally cannot.  I personally am more concerned with the terror and pain of Mr Biggs.  I'm sure she turned the music up and tried her best to look around the object pierced through her windshield.

<<>>
How do you know all these details?  What political agenda rag are you getting this from?  Anyway, he has every right to demand medical attention.  She just impailed him into her car, whether by reason of fear or hatred of the man.  I'm sure he didn't smash her windshield out, but rather she smashed his face into her windshield.  

<<>>
Naww.  I wish I jumped out into the road causing her to crash and get impailed into a tree which disturbed a bee's hive and the bees attack and turn her into their pincusion while birds peck at her eyes an raccoons eat at her flesh.  I'd apologize to her sincerely, but I would be too scared to get her any medical attention.  That's how this works, right?  
I believe the law is very clear that Mr. Biggs has legal action against her.  A dead person cannot testify against you or tell his story.  I see motive in her not assisting him.

<>>
How do you know she was light headed from his breath?  Where do you get this information?  I'll bet her emotional shock doesn't compare to Mr. Biggs'.  Her having sex is good proof she was not in an "emotional shock."   So are you trying to say she's so buzzed from ecstacy and Biggs' breath that she is not thinking clearly yet she can relate all these details?

<<>>
Do you write really bad screenplays for a living but have no outlet and have to foul this message board with your diarhea now?  

You HAVE to be making this stuff up!  If so, it's in really poor taste.  If not, I'm seriously sad that this world has people like you that would believe such bunk.  

You offend me.

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2002, 11:03:15 AM »
Originally posted by Steven
Elfenwolf,

<<>>

That just doesn't seem to make sense with me, though I'm not going to test it.  I doubt a car at a complete standstill can accelerate quickly enough to hit a man who is standing close enough to slam the hood (let alone close enough to be touching the windshield) and impale him into the windshield.  Those windshields are pretty tough!  I would bet that she had some speed going initially when she hit the man.  The blow broke his legs and impaled him into the windshield, is my understanding of the events.

You're probably right. Maybe Mr. Biggs backed up and threw the Mad Dog bottle from about 25 yards and then charged the car right as Ms. Mallard hit the gas. He must have been running really fast to launch himself through her windshield like that.

Now at the risk of having to give away more "I'm An Efluff'n Squelcher" t-shirts it's intresting to note that if Mr. Biggs were black and Ms. Mallard were white Mr. Biggs would have been charged with breaking and entering.

Offline Steven

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2002, 11:34:46 AM »
<<>>

You are sick to promote your agenda over the attempt to seek justice in this case.  Someone died and you feel it okay to put forth lies and details that are over-the-top.  You make it seem okay that a white person died here and there is some way that your community can find a way to justify it.  You are sick.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2002, 11:39:42 AM »
:D I want a T-shirt......I promise not to clean windshields with it!

Steven.....please read all prior posts for clarification.

Offline Horn

• Silver Member
Whoa, pull up on that rod!
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2002, 01:43:08 PM »
Originally posted by Puke
[BYou are sick to promote your agenda over the attempt to seek justice in this case.  Someone died and you feel it okay to put forth lies and details that are over-the-top.  You make it seem okay that a white person died here and there is some way that your community can find a way to justify it.  You are sick. [/B]

Hey Elfen, think you got another! He's kinda small though, so maybe we ought to throw him back. I'd give him style points on the handle, tho.

dh
(Killin Kittens since '72)

Offline koala

• Copper Member
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2002, 02:31:04 PM »
Steven,

You are dense beyond belief.  See my previous post.

Unbelievable :rolleyes:

Offline Steven

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2002, 03:46:30 PM »
Koala,

No where do I see anything that states that you speak for Elfen or have any reason to know more about the meaning of his words than I.  No where have I seen Elfen state that this is some form of humor.  Until that time, I cannot assume anything and must go by what the words themselves read.  I cannot be blamed for this and do not consider this to be evidence of being dense but rather simple common-sense.  If this is a joke, then I suppose I've learned a bit about humor and I can adapt.  I might even be able to one day see the humor in someone contracting AIDS due to a wrestling math over a 12-pack of beer, though at this time I can't seriously laugh about any such thing and can actually empathize with the fear, doubt and anger he's going through.  Heck, the rules as provided by a few of you state I can be indifferent and humorous in this AIDS matter if I do not know the suffering person, let alone not like the guy.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2002, 09:06:56 PM »
Oh. I get it. The dumb homeless dead guy! Yeah yeah thats funny.

Ha ha   Ha

Ha

Am I cool now?

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2002, 09:11:41 PM »
Originally posted by hblair
Oh. I get it. The dumb homeless dead guy! Yeah yeah thats funny.

Ha ha   Ha

Ha

Am I cool now?

Nah, you're just as stupid as you've always been.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2002, 09:23:20 PM »
lol

And you are who ?

Don't think you know me there slick.

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2002, 09:30:42 PM »
Originally posted by hblair
lol

And you are who ?

Don't think you know me there slick.

Have another beer, dumb ass.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2002, 09:42:20 PM »
Don't get bowed up. :)

Just pointing out that you spent a lotta time on that mess ^ for it to sound so beavis and butthead. Try harder, you'll get there.

Smile. :)