Author Topic: Force Feedback Settings  (Read 730 times)

Offline Vruth

• Copper Member
Force Feedback Settings
« on: June 24, 2001, 10:59:00 AM »
Heck, not sure where to post it, but I thought I would post it here where it would get the most attention.

I'm trying to figure out the best setting/mixture of FFB in Aces High. I'm currently running my CH ForceFX at 50% all around, but it just doesn't feel right (compared to SDOE or [eech]CFS2).

If you are using FFB, please post your settings and how they work for you. Then we can make a recommended settings for all AH pilots who use FFB.

Vruth

[ 06-24-2001: Message edited by: Vruth ]

Offline minus

• Nickel Member
Force Feedback Settings
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2001, 11:06:00 AM »
i use also Force FX but it seems wery diferent in DX8 beta compare to clasic AH

my seting are mostly minimal , around 10
i use only trim forces and speed bufeting

this forces are realy help control the plane the others jsut give les precision in control

Offline Beegerite

• Copper Member
Force Feedback Settings
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2001, 06:43:00 PM »
My FFB settings with a MSFFB2 are either on and hard as iron or off.  I've tried adjusting the main windows settings in control panel, the game settings in AH and it's still either hard as hell or off.  
Beeg

Offline Starbird

• Copper Member
Force Feedback Settings
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2001, 07:21:00 PM »
I was really impressed with FF back when 1.07 first came out. Was getting used to it. Now that its changed, I never found a setting that felt the same. Couldn't feel compression, or stall buffeting, and the stick wants to center far too strong. Changing the FF settings in windows just makes all the forces that much weaker, which makes centering softer, but everything else is just too weak.

So now I just turn it off.