Author Topic: Another old flight sim closing  (Read 313 times)

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
Another old flight sim closing
« on: March 13, 2002, 03:37:06 AM »
Extra Extra Read all about it.... After 4years

"On Thursday, March 14th, Fighter Ace 2.5 will become free and open to all players. New players and players whose subscriptions have lapsed will be able to sign up for a “Free trial option” that will let players into all arenas of the game. This gives players who have been away from Fighter Ace 2.5 the opportunity to rejoin it for its last farewell. After March 14th, we will continue full service for Fighter Ace, including weekly events and support. On Monday, April 22nd, Fighter Ace 2.5 will enter an unsupported phase. Fighter Ace events hosted by Microsoft will end, as will technical support via online staff.

Finally, on Monday, May 20th the Fighter Ace 2.5 game on the MSN Gaming Zone will end ."

I have a feeling that We're going to see alot of new players From FA2.5    for as the new version FA3  was given back to the creators VR1 , for its a 260mb game thats very buggy has this awful fog in the arena's and is very demanding  and hard on a PC plus it takes the 56k users over 18 hours to download it .

I beta tested FA3 and was not very happy with its workings or combatibility  for the average pc user.

Now can I have a Free sub for dragging this batch of Flight simmers  over to here ??? Muhahahahaa
I also perked HTC and AH  all over the MSN message boards and rooms ... Id Rather see the HTC gang get rich instead of "Bill"
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline N1kPaz

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Another old flight sim closing
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2002, 03:43:48 AM »
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:(