Author Topic: Cluttered board  (Read 407 times)

Offline Otter

• Copper Member
Cluttered board
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2001, 12:41:00 PM »
Originally posted by Pyro:
Lately, this message board is becoming more cluttered than my desk.  Let's get things back on track.  Please post your topics in the appropriate forum.  There's a lot of posts in the main forum that should be in the off topic.  Please consider your posts before making them.  We've been very liberal with the boards and want to continue to be, but if things continue to decline, we'll start locking down troll threads and the like.  Thank you.

Byte me

:cool:

Offline BenDover

• Platinum Member
Cluttered board
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2001, 01:03:00 PM »
Originally posted by Pongo:
Shouldnt this be in anoucements area?

lol

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Pyro:
Lately, this message board is becoming more cluttered than my desk. Let's get things back on track. Please post your topics in the appropriate forum. There's a lot of posts in the main forum that should be in the off topic. Please consider your posts before making them. We've been very liberal with the boards and want to continue to be, but if things continue to decline, we'll start locking down troll threads and the like. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Byte me

lol

Offline minus

• Nickel Member
Cluttered board
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2001, 01:11:00 PM »
hmmm Pyro we need Whine forum !!!!

only whine aloved there !!!!  ;)

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Cluttered board
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2001, 08:10:00 PM »
I sense a whine of the week contender here.....

<GDR>

BTW this IS OT Pyro.....   :p

DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown