Author Topic: autoupdater problem  (Read 202 times)

Offline alyone2

• Zinc Member
autoupdater problem
« on: March 20, 2002, 02:21:41 AM »
I was tired of waiting to play every night when there was a new map so I downloaded them all and installed them and it was fine till I installed .09 update now every night it wants to update me with a new map and it wants like an hour and a half to do it! now I know I dont have the fastest connect but I d/l the maps in 2-3 minutes on the website but even when I did that and reinstalled them it still wants to autoupdate it :mad: now I don't usually have a whole lot of time to play and this has efectively made AH unplayable does anyone have any suggestions?

Offline Lephturn

• Silver Member
      • http://lephturn.webhop.net
autoupdater problem
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2002, 06:59:39 AM »
The new version has required new versions of all the maps.  Unfortunately, HTC has not put the updated versions on their download page yet.

Your best bet is probably to email support@hitechcreations.com and ask them to post the new versions of all the maps on their downloads page.

Offline alyone2

• Zinc Member
autoupdater problem
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2002, 02:42:53 PM »
ty lephturn, I thought that was problem initially but figured htc staff would have been on the ball enough to at least say the map download area was useless with new update :rolleyes:
check6, alyone2 out.