Author Topic: Sorry for the Buff whine  (Read 555 times)

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Sorry for the Buff whine
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2001, 12:02:00 AM »
Originally posted by sling322:
You mean bastard mrfish!!  That was a rookie man....he asked over and over who wanted to go to knit HQ with him and nobody volunteered.  And then you mercilessly shoot him down mere minutes from his target....oh the humanity!!

well golly sling....i feel just terrible.

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
Sorry for the Buff whine
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2001, 08:32:00 AM »
zygote... what is with you and niks?  I don'e fly em ever but see nothing all that inherently evil about em.   Buffs on the other hand are inherently dweeby.   Challenge?   More like, total waste of time.  If you like AH then how can you like buffs... They are playing a whole different game than the rest of us.
lazs

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Sorry for the Buff whine
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2001, 11:18:00 AM »
Lazs, you and Zygote are both dipshit brothers.  Why spend your time fighting when you could combine your efforts to further each other's respective causes?  Unite, and together the two of you can spam the BB with bile against bombers and N1Ks and anyone who choses to fly them.  Man, it's almost bringing a tear to my eye thinking about it!

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
Sorry for the Buff whine
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2001, 04:45:00 PM »
well see there sob... all that sensitivity training you took is working for ya... go and have a good cry huh?  Or in your case I suppose, a good sob.
lazs

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Sorry for the Buff whine
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2001, 06:50:00 PM »
lol...well, actually I just got out of two full days of orientation with the county.  As such, I'd like to retract my statement and apologize.  It was not my intent to offend you in any way and I will do my best in the future to change my language and demeaner to better suit your sensibilities.  I understand that it's still harassment even though my intent was not to offend.

<twitch,twitch>

SOB

Offline DanielMcIntyre

• Nickel Member
      • http://None as yet
Sorry for the Buff whine
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2001, 11:48:00 PM »

zygote... what is with you and niks? I don'e fly em ever but see nothing all that inherently evil about em. Buffs on the other hand are inherently dweeby. Challenge? More like, total waste of time. If you like AH then how can you like buffs... They are playing a whole different game than the rest of us.
lazs

Let you in on a lil secret Lazs, I could'nt give 2 feks about the N1K2-J Shiden Kai. I'm strictly BnZ and usually higher than the N1K anyway so they usually don't kill me anyway.  I first became a N1K whiner when I was reading N1K threads and noticed the same people constantly disrepecting and putting down those that raised questions regarding the N1K's FM.  So I started my own N1K threads and got a real good response from those same people, and continue to do so.  I even have the poor foolish FDB's flying N1K's all tour lol.  Me n my Tiffy gonna get some now.

I have no problem with buffs either, 30k buffs are a pain and I usually ignore them, what can they possibly do? 14K on a field? So what.   Low and mid alt buffs are fun to kill, vertical dive on any buff is a sure kill usually.  Whats the big deal.  You afraid of them lazs, stay away from them then.

:D

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
Sorry for the Buff whine
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2001, 08:32:00 AM »
Hehee sob... couldn't resist when you started talking about crying and all... just seemed that your handle was so appropriate!   perhaps it was a nikname that you got at the end of the sensitivity course?

sob    (sob)  v., sobbed, sob?bing,  n.? v.i.1. to weep with a convulsive catching of the breath. 2. to make a sound resembling this. ? v.t.3. to utter with sobs. 4. to put, send, etc., by sobbing or with sobs: to sob oneself to sleep. ? n.5. the act of sobbing. 6. any sound suggesting this.

lazs

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Sorry for the Buff whine
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2001, 05:28:00 PM »
It's actually the sound I made when I realized what I had done to myself by joining the FDBs!

SOB

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
Sorry for the Buff whine
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2001, 10:12:00 AM »
Well sob... come over here for a hug cause we need to form a "support group".... I was once "forced" into the BK's.  
lazs