Author Topic: Problems with save as AVI  (Read 410 times)

Offline Grayarea

• Silver Member
Problems with save as AVI
« on: April 01, 2002, 04:03:19 AM »
When trying to save AH fims as AVI in the new AH filem viewer I have come across (and so far cannot fix) this problem.

I select a film of about 400Kb, play it to find the segments I want to conrol the views in, then click save as avi. I select 320x240 at 25FPS, and then start the process.

Every thing appears OK in the small window as I control the views.

When view the AVI in windows media player of virtualdub the origin of each frame of the film is offset left and down about 1 inch into the frame. This of course makes the capture useless.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason for this, some films are OK some allways cause this problem.

Has anyone else seen this, and hopefully what is the work around?

Also on apparently good films, virtualdub complains of invalid data during playback and stops.

Thanks,

Grayarea.

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
Problems with save as AVI
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2002, 11:01:28 AM »
have you tried a fresh install of the game?

If i was you id re install a clean copy of the game (full 1.092) under a different directory. try to play your films on the new copy and if the problem persists you can just manulaly delete it.

If it cures it then uninstall the whole lot (save your settings/films/sounds etc etc folders so you can put them back) including the one you just made and re-install to the default folder(easier to add new patches then).