Author Topic: Time for a break...  (Read 230 times)

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Time for a break...
« on: May 28, 2000, 11:32:00 PM »
No clue whats up...but when I alt-F4 I'm beyond help. Whoever the 190 was I'm sorry bud...never done that before. This is no beef/moan about 1-c's or such...just a simple recognition that for me it's simply not fun right now. Maybe a few weeks off will help things a bit.

All the Best

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

eye

Time for a break...
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2000, 11:48:00 PM »
Maybe you need a change of scenery hmble? Come on over and fly a few with the Airwarriors. Roper and nemo fly a excellent 1c/ 1d and id love  to wing you any time. We fly together and have add 10 new members recently all who look out for each other. Its a good mix your welcome any time.                                                   EYE

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
Time for a break...
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2000, 03:21:00 AM »
Hope you come back soon.  (We have 1.03 otw you know.   )

Give it a couple days, I'm sure the withdrawal symptoms should begin by then.  

I personally had one of my best nights tonight.  My squad and I got RW working, (Sort of...   ) and we had some good battles with the bishops down south.  (I even managed a 5 kill p51 sortie.   )  I've been having problems with my connection lately, and having a night where you get 14 kills to 1 loss was just incredible.

------------------
bloom25
THUNDERBIRDS

Offline Badger

• Copper Member
      • Military Surplus Collectors Forums
Time for a break...
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2000, 06:33:00 AM »
Humble....

Take a rest, hurry back.....  

I enjoy flying with and against you.

You are a great stick, perhaps a little burnt out.  These type of on-line games can do that, Go experience some real life.

Looking forward to your return so I can shoot at you again.  

<Salute>

Regards,
Badger