Author Topic: Hairball's sick  (Read 621 times)

JENG

Hairball's sick
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2000, 10:41:00 AM »
ROFLOL  ...

------------------
BEE(JENG)
=CO=II/JG2~Richthofen~
JG2 "Richthofen"

'Nemo Me Impune Lacessit'

eskimo

Hairball's sick
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2000, 05:49:00 PM »
My squad leader, Whitey, has a Parrot that sits on top of his monitor and watches the screen from an inverted viewpoint.  The bird has learned to recognize the sights and sounds of an aircraft in distress, and manages to screech "Oh toejam!" a second before Whitey does!  

eskimo

Offline Dingy

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
Hairball's sick
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2000, 08:35:00 PM »

I have always been more of a dog person myself as well, but the little kitties grow on you, and they are a very intelligent, affectionate, and most of all, entertaining animal.

Yeah they grow on ya like a bad fungus and could possibly be one of the most evil yet intelligent animals on the face of the planet.  No other animal I know (humans included) take such evil pleasure in knowing that I will soon recoil in revulsion as I stick my bare little toe-sies into shoes filled with cat-poop.  Think that damned cat is still snickering to this day.  GRRRRR!!!

Im a dog-lover cat-hater....'cept for Hairball...any friend of Hangs is a friend of mine....just keep that critter away from my shoes  

-Ding

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Hairball's sick
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2000, 11:19:00 PM »
... or headphones.

Now yah know why I don't have RW.  

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Hairball's sick
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2000, 01:48:00 AM »
My thoughts and prayers go out to you in this time of great pain and suffering. Perhaps this wav file will bring some comfort to you.

Offline leonid

• Copper Member
Hairball's sick
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2000, 03:15:00 AM »
Hiya Hangtime,

Sorry I'm late (as usual).  Our 2 month old son seems to demand a lot of our attention  

My wife and I have 2 cats, 1 dog and 1 son, but not necessarily in that order.  I grew up with many pets, and even after leaving home had a pet rabbit for 8 years named Chingis Haan.  I still cringe when I remember the time Chingis had a bladder condition that was crystalizing his urine.  It was torture watching him try to urinate.  I took him to the vet immediately, and had to take him again at a latter point when he was really starting to slide away from me.  Finally, I was desperately force feeding him his medicine, praying for him to live.  Then, one morning I woke up, and there he was hopping around happily, doing that funny leap-twist that rabbits like to do when they're feeling pretty fine.  Chingis even came over and licked me.  I was never so happy in my life.

For me, personally, an animal I take into my home is a companion, not a pet.  I value them above such things as money, and never let such a base thing get in the way of their care.  It's a responsibility that results in a lot of joy and love for all concerned.

I wish Hairball a quick and painless recovery!

Take care  

------------------
leonid, Komandir
5 GIAP VVS RKKA

"Our cause is just.  The enemy will be crushed.  Victory will be ours."
ingame: Raz