Author Topic: Thanks Much HT!  (Read 103 times)

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
      • http://www.providencepca.com
Thanks Much HT!
« on: April 06, 2002, 12:28:39 PM »
Dear Hitech Creations,

Just wanted to say thanks for the improvements in the latest patch and your continued hard work at improving the game. The Spit 14 and ME 110 in particular will be a welcome addition to the game environment.

I'm also particularly thankful for one of my long-standing desires finally being fulfilled - the introduction of defensive armament on the AR234. This question has probably already been addressed in another thread; but are there plans to introduce the rear periscope for aiming purposes? Just wondering.

Anyway, keep up the good work, and thanks for your committment to continuously improving the game. As long as you keep to that formula, the value to money ratio will remain high.

Thanks Again,

Seagoon

AKA Pastor Andy
SEAGOON aka Pastor Andy Webb
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Offline majic

• Silver Member
Thanks Much HT!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2002, 01:55:30 PM »
I believe they said they were having troubles implementing the periscope view and will keep working on it.  They knew alot of people wanted the guns so they gave us that at least.