Author Topic: 1./KG 51 "Edelweiss" Recruiting  (Read 301 times)

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
1./KG 51 "Edelweiss" Recruiting
« on: March 04, 2002, 03:36:18 AM »
Hi all,

if you like black leather pants and your favority hobby is whining about how undermodeled german aircraft are than come to us :D
The 1./KG 51 "Edelweiss" is looking for new members. You don't have to fly axis planes! Fly what you want. The only thing we expect is that you are a mature person who's interested in teamwork.
We are all living in germany (but you don't have to be german) and don't have a fixed squad nigth. If you are online and want to fly with your squadmates than do it. If you want to do a lone sneak it's ok also.

Also we are looking for cooperation with other squads (BTW we are currently flying for knights)!

If you are interested post a short message or notify me via private message.

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2002, 04:45:49 PM »
punt (what ever that means)

Offline keyapaha

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2002, 01:30:02 PM »
sounds intersting  but

i live in usa 5 hours behind you guys (dont know if i could ever fly with the squad except on sunday)

also i fly in the CT all most all the time i do fly in the MA but not very much i am sure we could work somthing out there.

if pilot skill matters i am not very good but learning (i have been flying the LW planes for about 2 months) and slowly getting better some of the guys in the CT have taught me how to survive a bit longer maybe you guys can make me better you guys have good records .

my e-mail addy is DKPotterX13@aol.com

looking forward to hearing from you.

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2002, 07:06:07 AM »
Have sent u an email (sorry for late answer was on vacation)