Author Topic: New AH related webpage coming soon, all AH Squadron Leaders please read...  (Read 135 times)

Offline wulfie14

• Zinc Member
...hey guys.

I lost my old email account so wulf14 = wulfie14 on the AH BBS.

WB '-14-'/'-wulf-'/'wulfie' = 'wulfie14' in AH.

I'm making my second web page ever soon, mainly to store doctored AH guncam films so I can develop a huge following of 20something female AH groupies who think I'm bad bellybutton due to my doctored films. I'm also going to have tons of doctored films showing me killing funked in his Spitfire XIV with my trusty Bf 109E. 8)

I've been playing online flight sims for some time now, and actually played WB a great deal (as in 20+ hours a week for several years, resulting in lots of sleep deprivation). I've met some pretty cool people doing this, and have wound up getting to know a couple of them very well. I guess it's time to let the cat out of the bag - lazs and I are getting married in Las Vega$ in 3 weeks. As far as wedding presents go we are listed with Harley Davidson, RUF, and liquor barn. 8)

Anyways, on my page I was going to include links to every 'tribute' page for an AH, WB, or AW 'buddy' who has passed away. So if you have such a page for someone in your virtual squadron, etc. then email the link to me at wulfie14@hotmail.com

I don't really know how webrings work, but is it feasible to start a 'WB/AH/AW buddy who has passed on' webring? I think we'd be the first type of internet gaming 'community' to do such a thing.

Drop me an email with those links.

Mike/wulfie14

"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"

Offline Dowding (Work)

• Nickel Member
I've been playing online flight sims for some time now...I've met some pretty cool people doing this

There's no way those two sentences should be in the same paragraph.

Offline wulfie14

• Zinc Member
Eheheh Dowding I think you'd be very very surprised at the bios of who was online any given night in AH, or 'back in the day' with WB or AW. Remember that the people behind the more annoying messages in the radio window aren't representative of the entire group.

I gurantee that if you played WB up until about 2 years ago you shot down Steven Spielberg more than once. At least 2 pretty notable WW2 aces played WB on a regular basis for several months.

Etc., etc., etc.

I get the feeling that you may have been joking, but I bet the presence of Steven Spielberg in WB surprised you a little? 8)

Offline Smut

• Copper Member
Micheal Dorn (a.k.a. "worf") used to play WB quite a bit.

-Smut

Offline wulfie14

• Zinc Member
Did he threaten to kill people with big edged weapons when he got shot down?

As a Klingon(?), what did he fly? Probably a P-47 or Fw 190?

8)

Mike/wulfie14

p.s. At work early or taking Monday off? 8)

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Any Klingon worth his salt would chose a Japanese ride.

What was Spielberg's handle in WBs?