Author Topic: a few reasons against nuclear weapons in aces high  (Read 1092 times)

Offline moose

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ccrhl.com
a few reasons against nuclear weapons in aces high
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2001, 01:21:00 PM »
<----ASSASSINS---->

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2001, 01:30:00 PM »
I like jelly donuts, which is about as revelant to AH as the world peace manifesto above.

I'm not demeaning the writer's effort at posting this and then translating it, but there are probably better forums for this particular soapbox.

Cobra

PS.
Of course, we could all just turn our swords into plowshares and that would solve it.  I tell you what...All other countries go first, let us verify, and then we'll do the same  :)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2001, 01:32:00 PM »
Jelly are good... but cream-filled! Now THOSE are donuts!

Try X-donut and you'll see what I mean.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline ft

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.sparta.lu.se/~ft/
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2001, 01:33:00 PM »
moose,
I assume that you haven't ever tried having that babelfish thingy translate anything into a language you know? If you had, I don't think you would have suggested it. The results are at best hilarious! Just like buying model kits from Japan a few years back. "Insert A the part inside glue through B. Castle. Frequent slide make tool."  :D

And I've found web sites of largish companies in the anglosaxian world proudly advertised that their website was available in eight languages. Each language translated by babelfish... Wow!

Cheers,
  /ft

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2001, 01:43:00 PM »
Donuts are good, but deep-fried fruit pies are better.  McDonalds got rid of 'em for their healthy-shmelthy "baked" pies, but KFC brought 'em back.  Deep fried apple pies.  mmmmmm.

I'll have to admit tho', I've never tried the donuts from X-donut.  I hear they use Icing-element theory.

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline SOLAS

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2001, 01:51:00 PM »
Originally posted by Cobra:
I like jelly donuts, which is about as revelant to AH as the world peace manifesto above.

I'm not demeaning the writer's effort at posting this and then translating it, but there are probably better forums for this particular soapbox.

Cobra

PS.
Of course, we could all just turn our swords into plowshares and that would solve it.  I tell you what...All other countries go first, let us verify, and then we'll do the same   :)

hello cobra , this post was inspired as complement to my last post in this case.

watch at

nuke meets aces high , but to much game balance problems stop development
The eagle flies up towards the sun
High above the fields of babylon
In one claw he holds an olive branch for peace
In the other, twelve arrows for his enemies

Offline DanielMcIntyre

• Nickel Member
      • http://None as yet
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2001, 02:13:00 PM »
cool, according to my excellent grasp of foreign langauges (see Chow) he said "Here is a nice new wallpaper, Gutentag".  Thanks, its on the desktop.

Chow <- Austspanglish for goodbye

Chow   :D

Offline chaunc

• Zinc Member
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2001, 07:59:00 PM »
Yeah, I bet this guy stayed at a Holiday Inn express last night!!!!!

Offline Goob

• Zinc Member
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2001, 06:04:00 AM »
Wait - does this mean if AH develops nukes the Germans are going to obtain them and force us to learn their language? Harsh!   ;)

Offline DeeZCamp

• Banned
  • Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2001, 08:50:00 AM »
Nuclear weapons would be neat  :D

cost should be somewhere around 1500 perk points.  hehe Maybe even more than that.

And possibly the country setting off the bomb would have to say yeah/nay for it to happen?

would be interesting to Nuke the last two bases remaining to end a vulchfest on the losing side.