Author Topic: Sharon...man of peace  (Read 201 times)

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
Sharon...man of peace
« on: April 12, 2002, 05:06:04 AM »
"The president has, does and will continue to work directly with Ariel Sharon to achieve peace in the region," White House spokesman Ari Fleischer told reporters. "The president believes that Ariel Sharon is a man of peace."

Now even I have to laugh at that :D

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
Sharon...man of peace
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2002, 05:13:27 AM »
BTW I think Sharon will step down as soon as Arafat is gone.
This might be he`s final week,as US told him,if he won`t condemn terrorism in arabic,the US will not consider him as the leader of the palestinians anymore.
(crosses fingers and hopes for Arafat to keep quiet)

Offline Tuomio

• Nickel Member
Sharon...man of peace
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2002, 09:22:11 AM »
The more i've looked in this issue, more i've realized, that Arafat is just the right guy to catch bullet in his head. He belongs to the head staff of the main Palestinian terrorist groups and is directly responsible of their attacks. Dont you find it very strange, that he havent said a word condemning the clear terrorist attacks done by his own citizens!? When he is asked about them, he just throws some religious mambo-jambo to the cameras, or tries to switch the direction of conversation.

He should be judged in the court, or in the middle-east style, be shot at the scene.

However regular Palestinian people dont have their fingers on this issue, so its wrong that they suffer the most.  There can be only 2 solutions.

1.Give Palestinians their territory, step by step assisting to create police and court system of their own(absolute necessity). 'Till then do it Afghanistan style, UN police mixed with locals.

2.Their Arabic brothers could give them some habitable land from their territory. This happens of course, if they're truly interested of Palestinian living conditions in the Israel territory. Sadly i dont think they do. They just want to clash their swords with Isrealis.

If you look in the history, Israel is the one who has been beated time after a time. Theyre now just trying to give something back. Where were western countries, when their neighbouring Arabic countries tried to conquer the Israeli territory? Sure, now were opening our mouths when theyre just doing what they have to do.:confused:

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Sharon...man of peace
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2002, 09:42:19 AM »
Sharon has mongolian warlord fever.

Offline lord dolf vader

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Sharon...man of peace
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2002, 06:48:36 PM »
and a big pile of stolen nukes.