Author Topic: Drex and Eagl are overrated and lucky that I wasn't at the con to fly with Lazs...  (Read 194 times)

Offline wulfie

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.twinkies.com/index.asp
...because I would have done what all of you contenders should have done:

Drink both their tulips very far under the table just before the duel. Then keep offering them free plates of 'spam and yogurt' after each round they won. Leave the plates by Drex's comp. during competition.

By the way, Drex was it you that turned the guy's speaker volume all the way to max (the guy who had like 12 speakers hooked up to his comp.) that one year at the con and then jumped him in an A6M and lit him up for like 45 sec. straight with only MG fire? That was funny as h*ll. 8)

Mike/wulfie

Offline Frodo

• Platinum Member
Militant LW Punk!:D

Frodo

JG11 

TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL....IT GIVES THE ENEMY SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOOT AT.

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
Originally posted by wulfie
...because I would have done what all of you contenders should have done:

Drink both their tulips very far under the table just before the duel. Then keep offering them free plates of 'spam and yogurt' after each round they won. Leave the plates by Drex's comp. during competition.

By the way, Drex was it you that turned the guy's speaker volume all the way to max (the guy who had like 12 speakers hooked up to his comp.) that one year at the con and then jumped him in an A6M and lit him up for like 45 sec. straight with only MG fire? That was funny as h*ll. 8)

Mike/wulfie

Nope it doesn't work!  I tried that tactic in 2000 and 2001.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
one major flaw that I can see is that I don't know how to fly simulated planes.   I pay the 14 yr old kid down the street to fly on my puter under my handle.
lazs

Offline Drex

• Nickel Member
Hehe you have a good memory wulfie.  That was the first WB con.  The entire con room erupted after about the first 30 seconds of pop! pop! pop! was brutal.

Drex

Offline wulfie

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.twinkies.com/index.asp
lazs,

"one major flaw that I can see is that I don't know how to fly simulated planes. I pay the 14 yr old kid down the street to fly on my puter under my handle."

As long as you don't pay him to drive your Healey... 8)

(p.s. My Dad used to have one the pic request in the other thread was for him I found it and emailed it - he loved it)

Drex,

"The entire con room erupted after about the first 30 seconds of pop! pop! pop! was brutal."

Pop! pop! pop!?

More like: takatakatakatakatakatakatakat akatakatakatakatakatakatakata katakatakatakatakatakatakatak atakatakatakatakatakatakataka takatakatakatakatakatakatakat akatakatakatakatakatakatakata katakatakatakatakatakatakatak atakatakatakatakatakatakataka takatakatakatakatakatakatakat akatakatakatakatakatakatakata katakatakatakatakatakatakatak atakatakatakatakatakatakataka takatakatakatakatakatakatakat akatakatakatakatakatakatakata katakatakatakatakatakatakatak atakatakatakatakatakatakataka takatakatakatakatakatakatakat akatakatakatakatakatakatakata katakatakatakatakatakatakatak atakatakatakatakatakatakataka takatakatakatakatakatakatakat akatakatakatakatakasquuuuuuuu uuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee!

8)

Mike/wulfie

Offline BigGun

• Silver Member
Originally posted by lazs2
one major flaw that I can see is that I don't know how to fly simulated planes.   I pay the 14 yr old kid down the street to fly on my puter under my handle.
lazs

And all this time I figured you paid a 14 yr old girl to come on the BBS & make all your post for you! :)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
bigun... all this time you were right.   see... even you cant be wrong all the time.
lazs