Author Topic: Hey PYRO, HT, Eagl, any other real life fighter bomber pilots, etc. read this please.  (Read 255 times)

Offline Gwjr2

• Nickel Member
Guys as a buffer here and there you can add CEP to the bombs as it is now on 1 condition....Air Starts for the bombers, dosent have to be at 30k but 15 be nice, that way if it took a few runs to do what 1 can do now its not like it took hours and hours to get up. Remember it is the MA.
Also last I checked lancs had a op ceiling of around 24k so lets get the performence fixed on that.
just my .02
Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
Exactly Gwjr2  buff performance needs to get neutered a bit to real life as of now buffs can just climb to 40k and stay up there till Judgement Day comes.

Seems a reasonable request to get all buffs "Flightmodel" revised if we are going to have a more complex(real) buff intercept or action, experience.

Offline wulfie14

• Zinc Member
I wasn't talking about level bombers. I was talking about bomb aerodynamics, which apply to anything that drops a bomb - including attack aircraft and fighter bombers.

Simple question, with a request for some real life types to back up or correct the numbers I heard/found/etc.

If you hate level bombers in AH start another thread please.

Mike/wulfie14

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
blast radius is modelled but seems quite weak in AH

SKurj