Author Topic: More Liberal left trying to strip you of what you enjoy!  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
More Liberal left trying to strip you of what you enjoy!
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2002, 10:00:01 AM »
Lance.. it was Vail.

--

Elfenwolf.. man is part of nature too.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2002, 10:10:05 AM »
Originally posted by Sandman_SBM

It sounds like PETA got the joke and ASPCA did not. Bonsai Kitten is still there and it's still funny.

hehe

nothing against cats, heard they make good shark bait  .. j/k

but I'd like to stuff two cats that live down the road in little glass jars then insert them up their owners arse

why would you have a cat & leave it outside to roam the hood, using everyones yard as a litter box and leaving paw prints on their cars :confused:
Keep your cat inside and I'll keep my akita/german shepherd mix in too -  patiently waiting for cat to get close enough to sliding glass door to backyard .... :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2002, 01:51:47 PM »
Anyone who considers "mankind" not a part of the natural order of things is seriously deluded. They (we) are a part of nature and that means we do have a part in the food chain. The fact that we are at the top of it does not negate our presence there. Those who feel they are not a part of nature have a deep seated hatred of themselves (and their species) and should be pitied.

They also have a very slanted concept of freedom. It's called do what I say because I am more equal than you and have the right to dictate your life based on MY beliefs.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2002, 01:56:28 PM »
Originally posted by Maverick
Anyone who considers "mankind" not a part of the natural order of things is seriously deluded. They (we) are a part of nature and that means we do have a part in the food chain. The fact that we are at the top of it does not negate our presence there. Those who feel they are not a part of nature have a deep seated hatred of themselves (and their species) and should be pitied.

They also have a very slanted concept of freedom. It's called do what I say because I am more equal than you and have the right to dictate your life based on MY beliefs.

You forgot to add that they are much more intellegent than us simpletons, so much so that they can see so clearly how everybody should live....

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2002, 05:23:02 PM »
As a member of PETA I must come to the defense of our organization from the slanderous and scurrilous posts polluting this thread.

We at PETA feel we are, indeed, at the top of the food chain- provided we have electricity, guns, an army and a police force to protect us. Sheeeit, tell me you're at the top of the food chain if you're swimming with a shark- or facing a hungry mountain lion- or even facing an angry goose. Put down your weapons, human, and you'll find out just how far down on the food chain you DESERVE to be but are propped up artificially by the inventions of people much more clever than you.

It's not a part of the natural order to have unnatural implements such as guns and knives. Take away the advantages of technology and humans are someplace between a rabbit and a hamster on the food chain. We are soft, white, plump hairless delacies for any other creature that decides they want to sample us...from rats to cats.

We are currently reviewing our policy towards plant abuse thanks in no small part to that gut wrenching post by Toad concerning the killer combine, and presently we are leaning towards including plants in a new blanket orginazation called PETAPAN, or the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, Plants And Nature.

We have determined only fungi should be consumed as research has shown this lower form of plant life to have a primitive nero-pain center in relation to more advanced plant life. Higher forms of plant life should remain natural and without cultivation as Nature has intended it, although in keeping with our pro-choice agenda the eating of nuts and seeds is allowable provided no new plant has begun to sprout from these seeds. These plant fetuses, or uncracked nuts, are entirely without viability and never have begun to exist provided they haven't yet formed a tap root.

PETAPAN will fight for the rights of plants and animals to compete on an equal footing with man on this "food chain" ladder- we will not rest until no guns are used in hunting, no lures are used in fishing and no hoes are used in gardening.

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2002, 05:41:36 PM »
Originally posted by Elfenwolf
As a member of PETA I must come to the defense of our organization from the slanderous and scurrilous posts polluting this thread.

Please do :)  But I must clarify that I said I was at the top of "my" food chain.  There are plenty of people who are no where near the top.

We at PETA feel we are, indeed, at the top of the food chain- provided we have electricity, guns, an army and a police force to protect us.

You forgot brain.

Sheeeit, tell me you're at the top of the food chain if you're swimming with a shark- or facing a hungry mountain lion- or even facing an angry goose. Put down your weapons, human, and you'll find out just how far down on the food chain you DESERVE to be but are propped up artificially by the inventions of people much more clever than you.

Well, I'm clever enough not to swim with a shark.  If I ever do I will be clever enough to bring a bang stick and large knife with me, just in case I need some shark steak ;)

It's not a part of the natural order to have unnatural implements such as guns and knives. Take away the advantages of technology and humans are someplace between a rabbit and a hamster on the food chain. We are soft, white, plump hairless delacies for any other creature that decides they want to sample us...from rats to cats.

Guns are made of natural materials, created by natural beings, invented by natural beings with natural brains.  So are knifes and fishing poles even bows and arrows.

We are currently reviewing our policy towards plant abuse thanks in no small part to that gut wrenching post by Toad concerning the killer combine, and presently we are leaning towards including plants in a new blanket orginazation called PETAPAN, or the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, Plants And Nature.

Now I'm beginging to see this as a joke post :)

We have determined only fungi should be consumed as research has shown this lower form of plant life to have a primitive nero-pain center in relation to more advanced plant life. Higher forms of plant life should remain natural and without cultivation as Nature has intended it, although in keeping with our pro-choice agenda the eating of nuts and seeds is allowable provided no new plant has begun to sprout from these seeds. These plant fetuses, or uncracked nuts, are entirely without viability and never have begun to exist provided they haven't yet formed a tap root.

the bass jumps out of the water....

PETAPAN will fight for the rights of plants and animals to compete on an equal footing with man on this "food chain" ladder- we will not rest until no guns are used in hunting, no lures are used in fishing and no hoes are used in gardening. [/QUOTE]

and shakes the luer out of his mouth.... :)

Nice troll man!  Good bait :)

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2002, 05:50:47 PM »
don't know about you but I'm at the top of my food chain!

if God didn't want us to invent stuff he'd have made us Animals.

Fishing is close to Godliness... Fly Fishing even closer... haven't you seen a River Runs Through IT !!!!!

geez