Author Topic: Coupon Code??  (Read 344 times)

Offline PrivateJoker

• Zinc Member
Coupon Code??
« on: April 14, 2002, 12:00:41 PM »
When creating an account for Aces High there is a field where you can enter a coupon code.  Where can I find this code at?

Offline akak

• Silver Member
      • http://www.479thraiders.com
Re: Coupon Code??
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2002, 05:10:35 PM »
Originally posted by PrivateJoker
Where can I find this code at?

Down the street, two doors down.

ack-ack
« Last Edit: April 15, 2002, 03:56:40 AM by akak »

Offline PrivateJoker

• Zinc Member
Coupon Code??
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2002, 05:45:10 PM »
what?

Offline Pei

• Silver Member
Coupon Code??
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2002, 09:04:32 AM »
Unless you somehow got a coupon through some kind of promotional event you won't have a coupon code. You'll just have to ignore it and and pay the full price like the rest of us schleps :).

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
Coupon Code??
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2002, 09:52:51 AM »
Computer Gaming World had a coupon for 3 weeks free trial instead of the standard 2 week free trial period.

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
Coupon Code??
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2002, 03:32:35 PM »
There's also a coupon code in this month's issue of "Flight Journal", which I'm sure all of us serious aviation enthusiasts read (my collection goes back to #1).  Look near the back - its a full page, full-color advertisement with the coupon code down near the bottom.  It'll get you an extra free week (that's 3 weeks of free flying instead of the usual 2).  

And while you're waiting for your neck muscles to loosen up after hunching over a keyboard and joystick and gorging yourself on some free online flight time, read the article by Ethell about flying the P-38 in WW2, or the article about the Marauder pilots over the beach during D-Day. :)