Author Topic: 109 Emil  (Read 159 times)

Offline zeldauno

• Zinc Member
109 Emil
« on: April 21, 2002, 07:26:05 AM »
THe ME109e FM & the BOB
Something really WRONG in me109e FM , it seems a C47 , but i'llprefer the goon with a pistol to fight a spit or hurry 1 .

It doesn't coincide with my technical and historical knowledge (I saw it flying in Duxford too) of this nimble airplane.

So please HT & Pyro, make the necessary correction to the FM , now it seems a fat whale.

And that correction with the JU87 Stuka and he111 and do17, will permit to us the joy of a .....BOB really well done

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" The Me-109 was a formidable opponent for the early marks of Spitfire; its low speed handling qualities were excellent and its rate of climb matched the Spitfire. Moreover, it had a higher service ceiling and it had one other major advantage - fuel injection. This allowed the Me-109's powerplant to run flawlessly regardless of the aircraft's attitude, unlike the Rolls-Royce engines of early Spitfires, which cut out at the slightest suggestion of negative G. The Messerschmitt had its vices, too: the cockpit was very small, the heavily framed canopy restricted the pilot's field of view and the plane's narrow undercarriage made it extremely prone to ground accidents. Many of the 33,000 Me-109s produced were lost in ground accidents. "

Nduma1  4° Stormo "F. Baracca";)

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
109 Emil
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2002, 08:35:34 AM »
How many handels yah got?
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
109 Emil
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2002, 04:35:44 PM »
Yeah thought I answered this thread already?
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.