Author Topic: pt boats need liberty ships to torpedo  (Read 96 times)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
pt boats need liberty ships to torpedo
« on: April 22, 2002, 12:09:18 AM »
HTC,

could you add a small convoy of undefended liberty ships that could be hunted by ptboats?

ships that travel at slow speed are desperately needed and fighting againts deathstar ai ack is no fun
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2002, 01:00:29 AM »
dont forget our torp planes!

It's pretty dam hard to drop Torps against the CV groups too. How bout some Shipping convoys? Type VIICTypeVIICTypeVIIC
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2002, 08:14:52 AM »
Orphanages. We need orphanages. Convents will do in a pinch, or maybe hospitals...

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2002, 08:19:04 AM »
I think a slow-moving oiler or two behind the carrier groups would be interesting...

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2002, 08:31:43 AM »
or just change to the angle ack can shot down to

change it so you can't train guns down lower than 30 degrees or have the AI guns so they can't rotate down past 40/45 dgrees while the player controlled guns can

it'd require the ppl to protect their fleets instead of letting the computer handle it for them
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals