Author Topic: Hostility of the Week.........by Rude  (Read 513 times)

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Hostility of the Week.........by Rude
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2002, 03:35:08 PM »
Hey Masherbrum....when you subscribe, come and join us rooks...we'll take ya in and be glad to have another pilot...let your flyin do your talkin!

Cyas Up in Rookland....Salute!:)

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2002, 03:40:55 PM »
What else can I tell that whiner?

Offline CavemanJ

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2002, 03:51:51 PM »
Originally posted by Rude
Hey Masherbrum....when you subscribe, come and join us rooks...we'll take ya in and be glad to have another pilot...let your flyin do your talkin!

Cyas Up in Rookland....Salute!:)

Cha, as if!  We don't want your refuse from the bishit garbage dump Rude.  You can keep him all to yourselves over there.

:D

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2002, 03:55:32 PM »
Heck I'll take him any day.  Especially over people so good they have to fly at 30k.

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2002, 04:05:41 PM »
Paintball?? Heck im there.. been playing since '87  give me the date and location.

I dont fly hurricanes, but sure shoot em... Fear the boom stick.

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2002, 04:17:17 PM »
Hey, we don't have submarines here yet ;)
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2002, 05:14:15 PM »
My buddy is right, this forum is a joke.

Said the guy who wanted to prove his manhood on the real field of battle, Paintball!  :D

Too funny.

Dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2002, 05:41:14 PM »
I see that altitude is not one of JoeCrip's strong points.

20-30K is where the milkrunners hang out, oh and the weenies that wouldn't know how to dogfight if they were born with rudder pedals on their feet and a joystick in their hands.

3K-15K is where most the pros hang out, of course way up where the altitude is too thin for you to get proper oxygen to that ego of yours, I can see how you could believe that 30K is where a pro hangs out.
-SW

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2002, 06:44:35 PM »
I guess "pros" are the only ones who have time to climb for 20 minutes before finding a fight.

Offline JoeCrip

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.jg51.8m.net
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2002, 06:53:13 PM »
3K-15K is where most the pros hang out, of course way up where the altitude is too thin for you to get proper oxygen to that ego of yours, I can see how you could believe that 30K is where a pro hangs out.

Trust me on this one, I think i would know a little more about where the LW squads hang out. Most of them fly at around 20k-25k. Fly's around 3-10k, because if 1 La7 comes, even if he is a newibe, it can mean death for the whole squad. La7's are still pretty good at high Alt's, but i rarely see them up there.

Offline JoeCrip

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2002, 06:56:21 PM »
I guess "pros" are the only ones who have time to climb for 20 minutes before finding a fight.

Funked, you fly the spitfire 5. Dont get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with flying that airplane. I fly the 109 and 190. If i am Anyhwere's from 3-15k, and a higher spitfire bounces me, 90% of the time i will die. If you wana give it a shot, fly the 190 for a week or two. You will notice, that in order to get kills, you have to have the advatage a lot of the times. On the other hand, if a spitfire was bounced by a higher 109, most of the time it can Evade the BnZ's.

Offline Samm

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2002, 07:05:29 PM »
Those who fly at 30k are generally the types that don't like to get their kills from fights .

Funked needs more time in a 190, that's funny . Funkedup's flown the 190 plenty, of course that was last millenium .

« Last Edit: April 22, 2002, 07:15:29 PM by Samm »

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2002, 07:07:13 PM »
Oh, I do trust you that LW squads hang out at 25-30K....

but to define them as "pros".... please stop, I'm starting to giggle.
-SW

Offline JoeCrip

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2002, 08:03:59 PM »
-but to define them as "pros".... please stop, I'm starting to giggle.-

Not to brag or anything, but we did finish 1st place for the last two tours. There are very few LW squad's out there who Fly LW planes Exclusively. Jg2 and JG54 come to mind. I respect anyone in these two squad's, and would regard them as expert's (or pro's as i called it) in LW planes.

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2002, 08:48:16 PM »
Yes, I've heard.... but not to be too cynical or anything, do you think scores actually place a benchmark for who's good and who isn't?

Not at all, it's a cumulative rank using all of the combined ranks to place you by what the scoring system deems as worthy of giving a higher rank.

It's really redundant, it doesn't say who's good or who isn't... just who can get the better score.

Lotta guys I shoot down have better "scores" than me, I don't have the time to get a "good" score... but that doesn't mean I suck... and if I had a good score, doesn't mean I'm a "pro" either.
-SW