Author Topic: Connection Issue  (Read 259 times)

Offline TruB0

• Zinc Member
      • http://virii.at/kazi
Connection Issue
« on: April 21, 2002, 07:08:07 PM »
**Tried to send to support@hightechcreations.com and i get a mail error**

Ok my problem is that I keep getting the "Beacon light" light up. My connection is stable in Net Status but I keep getting warps and eventually everyone stops and I loose names on people's planes and enemy...This happens in both arenas.

My setup:

Windows XP Home Edition
512 MB @ PC2100 DDR SDRAM Memmory
32 MB nVidia TNT2 M64 graphics card
80 GB HardDrive - 84% free memmory

ADSL Internet with SWBell  1200/128 - LinkSys Router with 2 Computers Hooked up. Other one was off when this happend. I am getting no lag/packet loss from other games. I.G. Quake 3, Operation Flashpoint, WWII Fighters, WarBirds.

I have included a Tracert to Training Arena (.GIF) and a picture of the Net Stats in game (.JPG). I also included a System Information file (.NFO) and a Direct X Diagnostic report (DxDiag.TXT) All Have been compressed with WinZip. I Have also sent a Vid Capture of the game I was on and showed what happend.

Hope this issue gets resolved, I would hate to cancle my account because of Net Problems. This error occured just this weekend (Saterday April 11, Sunday April 12, 2002) and I have been running fine for more then 2 weeks.

EDIT - Files Removed, Problem solved!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2002, 10:13:30 PM by TruB0 »

Offline bikekil

• Gold Member
Connection Issue
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2002, 02:26:28 AM »

Offline bikekil

• Gold Member
Connection Issue
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2002, 02:35:07 AM »
btw, it need to run smooth with pings like this with no packet loose (like netstatus shows) :confused:

Offline TruB0

• Zinc Member
      • http://virii.at/kazi
actually a router problem...
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2002, 10:12:43 PM »
Well, I upgraded my Firmware before the problem started and I knew after thinking about it that it was my router problem not a connection issue. MTU was set to 1492 (guess my connection couldnt handle it..?) well i downgraded my router back to 1.39. If any of you fly AH and have a BEFSRU31 3 Port USB DSL Router, dont upgrade your firmware... Just glad I dont have to cancle my subscription and that I can fly again :D :D :D :D