Author Topic: Any others with Stats problems?  (Read 301 times)

Offline BigGun

• Silver Member
Any others with Stats problems?
« on: March 12, 2001, 12:13:00 PM »
I look up my score & I assume everything is ok. However, I go to check Stats and I know it is wrong. It says I have 43 kills while flying the Bf 109f-4. The curious thing is I don't think I have flown that plane once.

Have any others had similar problems with accuracy of stats? Just curious.

BgMAW

Also says I have been killed by a goon 5 times...looked back on tour 13 & all the Stats are very weird too.

Same person messing with the Stats must be stealing perk points from Wobble..LOL

[This message has been edited by BigGun (edited 03-12-2001).]

Offline CavemanJ

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2001, 02:10:00 PM »
According to the score page I have 14 kills and 1 assist while flying buffs.  According to .score in the game I have 3 kills.

Looking at stats I have gotten 1 kill while flying the Arado, 9 kills while flying the TBM, and 6 kills while flying the B-17.

Something's deffinately screwy somewhere.

Offline DB603

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2001, 02:16:00 PM »
S!

I have serious problems.I have killed a lot of ppl with a CHUTE and died in it about 7 times.This should be stats for Bf109G-2.Also I noted I had scored some kills in a D-Hog!!I have not flown this kite at all during this tour!There are some other peculiarities too.Pretty annoying to see Your stats messed up.This was after 1.06 was out...Connection?

------------------
DB603
3.Lentue
Lentolaivue 34

Offline BigGun

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2001, 02:36:00 PM »
I just noticed it in past few days. My stats from previous tour have totally changed. I like to look & see what type planes I have problems fighting against. Now this is useless info. Hopefully it will get fixed.

BgMAW

Offline gatt

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2001, 04:51:00 PM »
I just checked my stats and now all looks ok.
"And one of the finest aircraft I ever flew was the Macchi C.205. Oh, beautiful. And here you had the perfect combination of italian styling and german engineering .... it really was a delight to fly ... and we did tests on it and were most impressed." - Captain Eric Brown

Offline BigGun

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2001, 05:16:00 PM »
Just looked at mine again & now looks lot more realistic!!!