Author Topic: Time to introduce insurance.  (Read 140 times)

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Time to introduce insurance.
« on: March 12, 2001, 05:18:00 PM »
 Taking that expensive perk plane for a spin but afraid of a disconnect, pilot error or an  overwhelming enemy managing a lucky shot?
 Why not pay a small amount of perk points (5-10%) to your friendly perk bank to insure your plane from a loss.
 If your plane is lost you submit a movie recording (to prove you did not intentionally or carelessly drive your plane into the ground) and get a perk check for a full value of your lost plane.

What about roadside assistance? Got shot up and was forced to land? Run out of fuel? Locked yourself out of the cockpit? For a small membership fee your friendly mechanic will fly to your location with a repair kit/patrs and extra fuel to help you get home. If your plane is not salvageble you get a ride home.
 Rescues in the enemy territory cost a bit extra...

miko  

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2001, 01:36:00 AM »
And I propose we get Blitz as our "Local Banker", as he's got enough to lend us all a week in Arrado's  

Can I get a Discount too Blitz ?

Saw
(Who cannot believe he was stipid enough to get his TA152 shot by a shi..., errrr Ostwind!)
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2001, 04:20:00 AM »
Hossa saw,

well maybe not a week in arrados ( only 74 buff perks, so i fly them always with sweaty hands) but a week in a tempest fr a very average fighter jockey is no problem  

blitz