Author Topic: If an Insect Falls in Your Cup of Coffee?  (Read 288 times)

Offline Dawvgrid

• Nickel Member
If an Insect Falls in Your Cup of Coffee?
« on: May 02, 2002, 06:06:13 AM »
The Englishman: Throws the cup away and walks out of the cafe
The American: Takes the insect out and drinks the coffee
The Chinese: Eats the insect and throws the coffee away
The Besieged Palestinian: Drinks the coffee and eats the insect The Israeli: Sells the coffee to the American and the insect to the Chinese, Claims life-time free coffee from the cafe as compensation, Screams that his security is in peril, Accuses the Palestinians of throwing the insect in his coffee, Alleges that Hizbullah, the Syrians and the Iranians advocate attacks with weapons of mass insects, Relates this vicious attack to Palestinian Terrorism, Attacks on Human Rights, Anti-Semitism, the Holocaust, the Diaspora, the Exodus,
Discrimination on Noah's Ark, Asks Arafat to immediately stop insects from flying in the air or landing in coffee cups, Re-occupies the West Bank and Gaza, razes houses, cuts off water and electricity, humiliates and terrorizes civilians, kills or maims anyone in his way, Imposes on the
Americans more military aid, Demands a 100-year, billion-dollar, loan from America to buy another cup of coffee !!!

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2002, 06:14:50 AM »
Wow...that was about as funny as watching paint dry.

Offline Dawvgrid

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2002, 06:38:06 AM »
Didn`t expect any other reaction from you.

Offline deSelys

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2002, 07:01:18 AM »
Nah...an american would immediately call his lawyer and sue the cafe for 10,000,000,000 $.
A 'Club Sierra' member would try to rescue the fly first ;).
Current ID: Romanov

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

'I AM DID NOTHING WRONG' - Famous last forum words by legoman

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2002, 07:15:54 AM »
Originally posted by Dawvgrid
Didn`t expect any other reaction from you.

you too cannot stand this "avatar" ?

Offline Dawvgrid

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2002, 07:58:42 AM »
Originally posted by straffo

you too cannot stand this "avatar" ?

Not particular;)

Offline Wingnut_0

• Copper Member
      • http://www.Luftjagerkorps.com
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2002, 08:45:23 AM »
I at least found that extremely funny Dawv  :D

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2002, 09:50:56 AM »
Actually the Palestinian would strap as much explosives to the insect as it could take.  The insect would then be paraded in front of a bunch of screaming religious fanatics and virtually worshipped for its impending matrydom.  The insect would then sneak into Israel and drop itself into a child's cup of hot chocolate and yelling "Alah Wackba" would detonate the explosives as the child went to take a sip.

Two days later a cheque from Sadaam for US$100,000 would arrive at the insects home as compensation for the insect's family.  This would be followed by a similar amount from the Saudi Telethon people.  

The insects family would then immediately hop on a plane and fly to a European country where they would seek refuge from their insect friends and Hezbulah "comrades" who had been hounding them for cash.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline dawvgriid

• Zinc Member
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2002, 11:27:42 AM »
Originally posted by Wingnut_0
I at least found that extremely funny Dawv  :D

It was the avatar thing i replied to,but maybe I didn`t
quite get it,,,,STRAFFO??.

But the Joke was funny:)

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2002, 12:23:57 PM »
I love the use of the term "anti-semetic" in your joke.

Do you even realise that Arabs are semites?  They share that racial distiction with the Jews.

To be anti-semetic you must also be anti-Arab.

But, I guess ignorance IS bliss.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2002, 01:20:57 PM »
If an insect falls in my coffee I try to save it! Once I rushed a ladybug to the Vet who had fallen in my Rob Roy and become too intoxicated to fly. We pumped his little stomach and saved his life. It cost me 300 bucks to save the little fellow but it was worth it just for the warm and fuzzy feeling it gave me. The only dampner on the whole experience was the five or six insects that got smashed on my windshield as I rushed to the Vet. I gave them all proper burials of course.

Offline Steven

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
      • http://members.cox.net/barking.pig/puke.htm
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2002, 03:03:26 PM »
DeSelys,

LOL!