Author Topic: HT you guys owe me one!!!  (Read 102 times)

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
HT you guys owe me one!!!
« on: May 01, 2002, 04:41:08 PM »
Well i got thru to a local FM talk radio station 97.1  here in Detroit and the talking about computer games!

So  being the AH fan that i am i called em up( I was the first geek to get thru)  to put out the good word about AH and give these 2 guys  Dominski & Doyle (AKA D&D)  a heads up on what a REALLY COOL game is.........well needsless  to say i plugged the game name "ACES HIGH" and the web site "HITECHCREATIONS.COM" severl times............Oh! and the 2 weeks free
so what does all that free unsolicited advertisement get me.......?

lol
im just glad to do it for ya!

box
ps folks dont try to rip on me this was a good kind jesture for a Company that i have come to love!
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline jordi

• Platinum Member
      • noseart
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2002, 04:59:56 PM »
Keep Spreading the good word Brother !

Jordi
AW - AH Pilot 199? - 200?
Pulled out of Mothballs for DGS Allied Bomber Group Leader :)

Nose art

Offline Russian

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2002, 07:24:28 PM »
97.1, thats where Tom Lickes (sp?) and Howard Stern had a show. Used to listem to them morning and evening...to bad I ca't find them here. :) Had very good lessons from Tom and Howard.
(How to wipe ass, Don't date single moms, farting contests...just to give few examples)

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
RUSSIAN
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2002, 04:52:51 PM »
97.1, thats where Tom Lickes (sp?) and Howard Stern had a show. Used to listem to them morning and evening...to bad I ca't find them here.  Had very good lessons from Tom and Howard.
(How to wipe ass, Don't date single moms, farting contests...just to give few examples)

YOU KNOW IT WELL MY FRIEND!

BEST part about the station here is the 2 guys from Dallas that got fired for starting the brittny spears death rumor....
there her in Detroit on 97.1  "KRAMER AND TWITCH"  they are funny prettythang MOFO's

box;)
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!