Author Topic: command of 4 buffs  (Read 283 times)

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
command of 4 buffs
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2002, 10:16:17 AM »
knights are still the AH equivalent of CZ and i am sticking to it!! +)
Even all my friendlies are green!  and the rest of yas are the evil Bz

SKurj

Offline Kaz

• Silver Member
command of 4 buffs
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2002, 12:15:36 PM »
thx for the reply Mrs Flossy :D btw what were the sides like in AW? were they equal or did they have the same probs as we're having in the MA?

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
command of 4 buffs
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2002, 01:20:25 PM »
Originally posted by Kaz
thx for the reply Mrs Flossy :D btw what were the sides like in AW? were they equal or did they have the same probs as we're having in the MA?
Oh believe me, I have seen exactly the same argument in AW many times!  There, in FR at least and at the times I was online, it always seemed that either the Bz or Cz had the most numbers, and the Az had the least - though I believe this did change at different times of the day.  Being in the UK, I am always online in the late afternoon/early evening US time.  Sometimes we would come online to find the Cz dominating most of the map, and other times we would be down to two (uncapturable) bases!  We didn't have a Winning the War type of game-play, so fighting back from two bases was quite challenging and fun.  :D
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
command of 4 buffs
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2002, 01:23:08 PM »
Originally posted by SKurj
Even all my friendlies are green!  and the rest of yas are the evil Bz
But all my friendlies are green too!! And all you lot are red!  :D  Actually, although I was Cz in FR in AW, I was also Bz in RR.... so I am equally happy with whatever you see Bishland to be...  :p
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
command of 4 buffs
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2002, 01:37:30 PM »
and I thought this was gonna be a post about the new buff formations.... it looks more like a country whine....

well Im curious about the formations .
  If you lose some of the formation do u lose possiable perk points??? and what about landings ? if you land the lead buff  do all the others land successfully to ??? or do you have to land each one ? and pin point bombing goes out the window and you just carpet bomb ???  well i guess ill have to wait for 1.10 and see for my self.

Ok back to your country whine ... (should of named this the whiners post)
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline Kaz

• Silver Member
command of 4 buffs
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2002, 01:53:53 PM »
well not all bombers will have the formation option but if the arado has it then yes you will lose perk points for each arado that is shot down hehee not a pretty thought. as for landing as long as you maintain formation with the other buffs (read the latest announcement) and they're still airworthy they'll all land no you don't have to land each one :) it's more akin to carpet bombing and craters will be dispersed no more straight lines again i refer you to the latest announcement :)