Author Topic: The Yak9T...kills tanks dead...oasties too.  (Read 860 times)

Offline Sky Viper

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.no54squad.com
The Yak9T...kills tanks dead...oasties too.
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2001, 12:50:00 PM »
Ah, but you get no points for killing GVs in a Yak.
Or is it just me?

------------------
Sky Viper

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2001, 01:42:00 PM »
Points?

Bah!

I just love watching em "pop"     I enjoy knowing that with my Magnumski of the sky that I  just blew someones virtual bellybutton out of it's seat and made him start over  

-Westy

Offline pzvg

• Zinc Member
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2001, 10:06:00 AM »
Dunno how far the "T" will shoot but know for a fact that the 37mm on the ostwind will put a plane down at 6.1   (again Deja, sorry bout that, didn't really think I was gonna hit ya, just passing time until Curly got into attack range again)

------------------
pzvg- "5 years and I still can't shoot"

Offline Sky Viper

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.no54squad.com
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2001, 10:23:00 AM »

Originally posted by Westy:
Points?

Bah!

I just love watching em "pop"     I enjoy knowing that with my Magnumski of the sky that I  just blew someones virtual bellybutton out of it's seat and made him start over  

-Westy

Well, up to now, I would have said the same.
However, the forced limitations imposed on us by the Perk system causes me to need attack points should I desire to make Ar 234 runs with my Squad.
Of course, I can always fly cover, but where's the fun in covering a nearly untouchable attack aircraft?
IMHO, this whole thing is out of control at the moment.
But then, it is my oppinion.

------------------
Sky Viper

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2001, 10:47:00 AM »
 CC Skycviper. But nothing is forced on us. I'm in the same boat as you in that I do not have enough 'points' to launch in an Arado should the MOL choose to on squad night.

My choice is to fly fighters in aircombat unless I see a pesky GV and I go for it. The other MOL's have chosen to do jabo raids, bomber  mission and GV attacks. They're choice. I'm not forced to do anything other than choose. I've not made any attempt nor chosen to score flights to earn attack points.

-Westy