Author Topic: Blue Angels (VF-191) Squad start  (Read 9938 times)

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
Blue Angels (VF-191) Squad start
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2002, 03:43:03 AM »
OK, I'm gonna start setting up the recon unit. Now I need a good name.

I was thinking

Super Raptor F/A-28s Navy SEAL NINJA PT Recon squadron -Death from below.

Is that ok?

And if anyone is interested, let me know. I will start PT training in the TA this weekend. But dont expect any glorious battles right away. Since we are a recon unit, we must first and foremost learn to handle our boats.

Schedule:
This friday at 2000 GMT we will do a walkthrough of the PT, optimize views and practice low speed manuvers. Expect that to take 3-4 hours.

Then on saturday we will move on to high speed manuvers all day. We start at 0800 GMT and keep going until 1800 hours. There will be a lunch break at noon, and a coffee break around 1400 depending on how far we have gotten with the training.

And on Sunday the thing everyone has been waiting for. At 0800 GMT gunnery practice starts.  

See you there sailors.

SEAL NINJAS -Death from Below

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2002, 07:49:17 AM »
Originally posted by Hortlund
OK, I'm gonna start setting up the recon unit. Now I need a good name.

I was thinking

Super Raptor F/A-28s Navy SEAL NINJA PT Recon squadron -Death from below.

Is that ok?

Quah!
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2002, 04:13:31 PM »
Quah! You seem to know that NINJAS totally kicks bellybutton and have dominion over everything sweet.

Do you want to join Super Raptor F/A-28s Navy SEAL NINJA PT Recon squadron -Death from below?

Offline CDR Akira

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2002, 06:43:35 PM »
OKAY WHO IS THE LEADER THE CAG OF THIS SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO IS THE CO?

WHO THE HELL IS THE XO!?!?!?!?!

PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW WHO IS THE CAG,Because..................................................

THATS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2002, 06:58:16 PM »
Originally posted by Hortlund
Quah! You seem to know that NINJAS totally kicks bellybutton and have dominion over everything sweet.

Do you want to join Super Raptor F/A-28s Navy SEAL NINJA PT Recon squadron -Death from below?

Dude, that is soooo sweet.  I just flipped out and cut this dudes head off AND I DIDN'T EVEN CARE!!!!

-Sikboy
Ensign
489158th Super-Raptor F/A-28s "0\/\/nZ n00bZ!"
Navy SEAL NINJA PT Recon squadron -Death from below!
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2002, 08:02:52 PM »
I am extremely interested in joining the PT Recon Squad, however, I will not be able to attend the Friday PT training.

Is this going to be a problem?  I don't want to show up for the Saturday class and be totally lost.

Furious
Super Raptor F/A-28s Navy SEAL NINJA PT Recon squadron
(new recruit)

Offline Fester'

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2002, 11:27:03 PM »
DUDE!
I cant make the Saturday training man, Im way bummed but my Mom is using the computer for a stoopid ebay auction  :mad: :mad:

SCREW EBAY!!

Ninjas are SOO sweet, I wish we had all black boats!

Hey just a thought, we should only do night ops!  That way we could use stealth the way real Ninjas did.

_____________________________ _____________________

Fester
Super Raptor F/A-28s Navy SEAL NINJA PT Recon squadron
WE OWN THE NIGHT!!

Offline Otto

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cris.com/~ziggy2/
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2002, 12:45:21 AM »
CDR,

My squad is staffed by 'Online Flightsim Professionals'  It can be in you service for $2,500 a month (US).  I'll need about $5,000 up front for expenses.
      When the funds are in my account we'll be 'good to go'.   Don't worry about individual payments.  I'll handle all the accounting from my end.... ;)

Offline Blue Mako

• Silver Member
      • http://www.brauncomustangs.org/BLUEmako.htm
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2002, 01:36:29 AM »
I was thinking that seems as my name is a shark right and cool and all that that I should be part of this PT boat ninja squad but I think Ill hack the skin of the boat to look like a shark way cool and then Id just own all of jooz and youd be just sux and all and Id just shoot you all and take your boats and hahahahahahaha too cool d00d

----------------
BLUEmako
super cool shark type ninja d00d ownz jooz all

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2002, 01:41:17 AM »
Quah! Sailors.

Sikboy, Fester and Furious are all in.

We will split up in two boats. I'll be captain of PT NINJA 3161, and Fester will be Captain of PT NINJA 3162. Sikboy will be gunners mate for me, and Furious will be Gunners mate for Fester.

It is ok if you miss some part of the training this weekend, but I expect you to do some practice on your own. Especially the low speed manuvers which can be REALLY tricky sometimes.

During the hi-speed and low-speed manuvers, the gunners should practice tracking targets with their guns. But before you arrive, I'll make sure that we dont have any ammo on board. You are not authorized to use any guns on Friday or Saturday...that is for sunday.

I have some exercises I want you all to start with before we meet on Friday. Since we are a recon unit, we must be good at spotting stuff. We must also be good at staying hidden. That is why I want you to take an aircraft (of any type) and climb to AT LEAST 27k, and then bail.

Important instructions:
Pull the chute immediately, and then turn Icons off.
Then take notes of all aircraft you see on the way down, and try to identify what they are (109, Spit, F4U etc) and learn how to identify what country they fly for.  

The exercise is really hard, but we are NINJAS.
You should be able to see what aircraft it is, and what country they fly for at approx D3.0. If you cant do that, then you need more practice.

After you land, do NOT go back to the tower. Instead sit on the ground and STAY HIDDEN, and keep spotting aircraft. In this part of the exercise, it is extremely important that you learn how to stay alive on the ground. Concealment is a must.

You should also practice this at night. Fester has a brilliant idea, and I hereby order that all NINJA missions will only take place at night.

Hortlund
NINJA Captain
Navy SEAL NINJA PT Recon squadron -Death from below!

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2002, 08:26:42 AM »
GOOD WORK EVRYONE!!  I'm happy with the progress I'm seeing on the PT recon front.  Soon we'll have eyes everywhere and noone can hide from the might of the 489158th!  Go Supas!!!

-- Todd/Leviathn,
(===*===//\\//\\===*===CO===*===//\\//\\===*===)

Offline John F Kennedy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2002, 08:31:15 AM »
And what PT squadron would be complete without me?!

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2002, 09:17:57 AM »
Whoa there......no one starts a squad unless I say it's ok!

Alright.....proceed!

Offline Dnil

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2002, 09:31:16 AM »
I wish to start a land component in the squad, I wish to call it the L33T Green Beret supa snipas.  We will attack only at night and "Snipa you tank"

Please except me

Dnik

Offline Drex

• Nickel Member
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2002, 09:47:13 AM »
Dnil thanks for seeing how fly the supas are.  But green?? It's such a drab color.  DMF has been going through the surplus spring catalog, and he is partial to this one.  http://perso.wanadoo.fr/azmarecomm/98.htm
Strikes fear doesn't it?

Drex
(===*===//\\//\\===*===XOXOX===*===//\\//\\===*===)
............................. ...\(.)~~~III~~~(.)/.................................
............................. .....\~~SuckAce~~/..................................
............................. ......\**********/...................................
............................. .......\0==I=I==0/...................................
............................. ...............II............ ............................. ..            ............................. ...............+..........................................            

« Last Edit: May 08, 2002, 09:57:11 AM by Drex »