Author Topic: Dueling Arena  (Read 108 times)

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Dueling Arena
« on: May 09, 2002, 10:55:27 AM »
HiTech, can you turn on god-mode view in the Dueling Arena? Would help a lot for people to learn ACM by watching others in action.

Also, I still find myself missing the warbirds ACA arena. I think I remember reading that the addition of the ACA was a factor in you leaving IMOL, so I hope I didn't just shoot myself in the foot mentioning that. (I would guess the reason you left was related to the pricing of the ACA)

But anyway, when the ACA was first put in WB's, it had the full realism flight model enabled. They would rotate the planesets every week or so, with an allied fighter available at two countries, and an Axis fighter available at the other two. We used to have some pure fun in there. We'd furball for hours on end. I was so hooked I'd stay up til 3am just about every night. :) If you died, you'd just reup a new plane (airstart lol) and dive into the frey. Call me a dweeb, it was some fun stuff. :)

I was in the dueling arena a few days ago, and I got to thinking how the "bowl" on the top right is perfect for furballing. It would be cool if somehow we (that means you!:)) could make the fields in the bowl have score kept with them. Maybe if they were all bishop, and we had killshooter off, and only made the bish score on the score page or something like that. In other words, I'd like to have a furball arena (or just part of the DA) with score and rotating plane availability. I don't know how successful it'd be or if something like it is on the agenda, just thought I'd meniton it. :)

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Dueling Arena
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2002, 10:19:20 PM »
Was just in there. People trying to do ladder duels an it's dusk. Could we set it to be bright sun all the time?