Author Topic: 2nd patrol  (Read 247 times)

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
2nd patrol
« on: February 07, 2001, 03:48:00 AM »

Offline gatt

• Gold Member
2nd patrol
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2001, 04:21:00 AM »
WOW!  

"And one of the finest aircraft I ever flew was the Macchi C.205. Oh, beautiful. And here you had the perfect combination of italian styling and german engineering .... it really was a delight to fly ... and we did tests on it and were most impressed." - Captain Eric Brown

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
2nd patrol
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2001, 04:51:00 AM »
Geeesh man!

When this kinda graphics get to the MA, it will be sweet indeed.

------------------
Baron Claus "StSanta" Von Ribbentroppen
9./JG 54 "Grünherz"
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up space"

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
2nd patrol
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2001, 08:55:00 AM »
drool!!!!!

You're getting better and better Nuttz!

- Westy

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
2nd patrol
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2001, 10:01:00 AM »
That looks GREAT!!!

------------------
AH : Maniac
WB : -nr-1-
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline Zigrat

• Nickel Member
2nd patrol
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2001, 10:26:00 AM »
HIRE HIM HTC

he makes better maps than you have so far, and hes not working for you? He needs a spot on your payroll now!  

LJK Raubvogel

2nd patrol
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2001, 02:30:00 PM »
Yeah! What Zig said

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
2nd patrol
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2001, 03:24:00 PM »
But I already have a job, I've been doing it so long the words just flow out in one easy sentence..."Will that be Paper or Plastic?"

The potential of AH maps is Unbelievable! The placement of fields still have me baffled but i'm working threw that. And it's not who's better,we all have our weaknesses and strong points, me? I just have alot of experience in computer art programs ( at least 13 years ) but don't know the difference between a G6 and a G10 ( sorry you LW fliers) and I am a avid AH NUT(TZ) willing help further this Sym, and share my knowledge.
Hey, HTC put out the TE, I'm sure there was a reason to open that up to the masses. I'm sure HTC has enuff people nipping at his heels besides me pushing for better map textures. If used, great, if not so be it, Either way the potential for AH maps are freakin' unbelievable, and I have shown just a sample of what could be( theres more in the TE folder).
Theres a crack CM team working on new maps ( so i hear). I'm sure they will tease us soon

NUTTZ

Originally posted by Zigrat:
HIRE HIM HTC

he makes better maps than you have so far, and hes not working for you? He needs a spot on your payroll now!