Author Topic: Pyro or HiTech  (Read 455 times)

Offline Gadfly

• Silver Member
Pyro or HiTech
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2001, 02:14:00 PM »
The WB HA isn't always deserted.  The times I fly, there are usually enough to have fun in there and it is often used for player planned events that draw 50-100 persons.

At this point, a HA is the only thing that would get me to actually fly in AH, assuming the AWACS radar was shut off and there were some type of plane set involved(and maybe some shorter icons).

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Pyro or HiTech
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2001, 02:16:00 PM »

Originally posted by llbm_MOL:
The HA in WB's never had that many people in it. When it first started it did but once the new wore off it had less then 10% of the population in it even at prime time. Your asking HTC to put up an arena for less then 10% of the population and probably slow down the MA and cut down or add bandwidth that has to be accounted for($)somewhere. I like the MA just fine and dont see a need for an HA for just less then 10% of the population. You guys should spend more time trying to get the MA more to your likeing instead of heading off at a 90 degree tangent.

LLB OUT!!!!!!!!

dont sell us the story that the bandwith and connection thing is the motive because it isnt. currently the TA has 90 player top, and NEVER has more than 10-15 people on. Cut it down to 40, and put a test HA with top 50 players.

I am sure that many people will be left out because the HA arena will be full.

and anyway 10% of current players on MA at a good hour is some 20 people. 20 people in a HA can be fun.

You can say after trying it that it doesnt work, but to say "nah it wont work" when so much people want it, is simply stupid.

IMO.

Moose11

Pyro or HiTech
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2001, 02:19:00 PM »
Heh Rip.

They do the flashy thing to you too?  

::runs out the back::

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
Pyro or HiTech
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2001, 02:30:00 PM »
"t this point, a HA is the only thing that would get me to actually fly in AH"

So paying what little you do for your account (ie. re:your claim on AGW you pay $10/mo) in AH is basically so you can be a heckler?

Keep that money coming in!

-Westy

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
Pyro or HiTech
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2001, 02:45:00 PM »

Originally posted by Ripsnort:
"I Know what it is, I know what it is !!"

<Man in black puts hand over mouth of Rip, drags him away kicking and muffled screaming>

I have a good idea of what it is too.  

But I am sworn to secrecy..... unless the price is right.  

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
Pyro or HiTech
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2001, 03:05:00 PM »
Once again an LLBM, an AH 2 country setup arena compared to the WB HA is comparing apples to oranges.

Regards.

P.S i hope i got my spelling right in case Westy is reading...

------------------
AH : Maniac
WB : -nr-1-
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline Gadfly

• Silver Member
Pyro or HiTech
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2001, 03:58:00 PM »
No dickhead, it is my contribution to the further development of AH, just like when I paid 30.00$ a month and didn't fly.