Author Topic: Need a volunteer  (Read 919 times)

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
Need a volunteer
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2002, 07:14:48 PM »
Rip, wait for the mountains.  That ALT-CAP rule it one that cannot be properly enforced.

A mountain in the guys way MAKES him go to 8K, otherwise guys will be sure bend that rule.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Need a volunteer
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2002, 01:03:08 AM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
we *might* add a leg in the competition whereas you have to fly thru the hangar as you egress home to the CV.

Wow this is sounding more like the actual "William Tell" Competiton everytime i read this topic.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline pokie

• Silver Member
      • http://s7.eastlink.ca/~tscott
Need a volunteer
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2002, 05:41:33 PM »
Hello Olgzr3!  

I'm just snooping around.  :D

Looked at your Bullseye terrain and notice that the CVTG"s don't have Maprooms.  You'll need to put them in.

Also are your CVTG's assigned to ports?

P.S.  I know this terrain may not be completed yet, and you could be still working on it.  I'm not trying to step on your toes.

Pokie

Offline Olgzr3

• Zinc Member
Updated Version
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2002, 07:03:49 PM »
Ripsnort:

This should be a "server friendly" version. Ports,HQs,maprooms all added. Put in the "mountain" and set target acks rebuild time to one second. Was unable to disable all planes with the editor, the planes from the last update are not in the "disable" list. Just go to setup/field settings in AH to disable them.
Download here.

Olgzr3

Offline Olgzr3

• Zinc Member
Need a volunteer
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2002, 07:36:22 PM »
Don't worry about stepping on my toes Pokie. This is the second map I worked on, used the editor about a week ago for the first time.So its very possible I might miss something, if you or Nuttz see a problem let me know.

Olgzr3