Author Topic: BoB Frame 2 orders. DAMNED switched to Axis team.  (Read 482 times)

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
BoB Frame 2 orders. DAMNED switched to Axis team.
« on: May 14, 2002, 05:44:17 PM »
Orders have been sent to Fatty and Starbird.  Squad COs should get their orders tomorrow (or tonight.)

Also, the 13th TAS has informed the CMs that they will no longer be able to join the TODs as a squad, though they might ride as guests from time to time with some of you.  As they were on the Axis side, and the 457th (also Axis) have dropped their commitment down, I've decided to move the DAMNED over to Axis for the rest of the tour.  The numbers will still be on the Allied side, but I think the fact that the Axis won the last frame with 30 less players kinda says until we get a He111 or a Do17, the Ju88's speed in Aces High makes up for the numbers imbalance.  ;)  (Hell, either that or Aub is just a genius!)
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline jordi

• Platinum Member
      • noseart
Re: BoB Frame 2 orders. DAMNED switched to Axis team.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2002, 07:34:21 PM »
Originally posted by Nifty
until we get a He111 or a Do17, the Ju88's speed in Aces High makes up for the numbers imbalance.  ;)  (Hell, either that or Aub is just a genius!)

With AUB it is usually LUCK over SKILL . . .

Glad to be on your side !

Jordi
AW - AH Pilot 199? - 200?
Pulled out of Mothballs for DGS Allied Bomber Group Leader :)

Nose art

Offline FDutchmn

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2002, 11:15:11 PM »
ahhhh jordi!!!! don't leave us!!!

Offline ghostdancer

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2002, 07:38:07 AM »
Dutchman,

Just look at this way .. we get not only hunt Jordi now but also get to hunt Lugs! ;)

Okay, I know its not the same thing as the "who shot Westy" down contest .. but got to start a new tradition somehow. ;)
X.O. 29th TFT, "We Move Mountains"
CM Terrain Team