Author Topic: Great news for bomber pilots  (Read 111 times)

Offline Revvin

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ch-hangar.com
Great news for bomber pilots
« on: May 18, 2002, 04:01:18 PM »
At last a system that requires a little time and skill to set up. I'm really looking forward to the new changes and also the four bomber box. I hope the ground targets will be tweaked accordingly to take into account there is no laser norden anymore, maybe even in future we might see a tonnage on target set? Salvo's already work well on strategic targets and it would be nice if these worked for airfields as well.

Thank you HTC!

Offline K West

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2002, 05:12:08 PM »
:) Good news for all.  I for one think this is an all around grand improvement to AH.

Westy

Offline Zeb

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2002, 06:11:02 AM »
With a bombadier having a more complex role, which is more than welcome, I would have liked to see it possible to be manned as separate player position.  He can act as navigator/bombadier leaving the pilot to do his job and fly the best he can.  The same with gunners.  I have always wanted the ability to have more than one gunner on a bomber.  This makes a bomber more of a teamwork machine.   They could still have an AI crew, but it wouldn't be as effective.

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2002, 07:09:11 AM »
I agree with you on  the bombadier being a seperate position Zeb,  but all in all the changes can't help but make buffing more challenging and rewarding, ie: more fun :)