Author Topic: Does that wingman need a bath?  (Read 574 times)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Does that wingman need a bath?
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2001, 08:16:00 PM »
Cats don't smell??

Maybe if yah don't feed 'em cheeseburgers and fries.

My cats bellybutton certainly smells... she's sticking it in my face all the time.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2001, 08:23:00 PM »
My daughter was crying because her cat was stuck 40' in the air in a tree. I came alongside her, placed my arm on her shoulder, and we shared a quiet moment. Then I said the phrase I've been dying to say all my life in just such a situation."

"Relax, honey. Ever see cat bones in a tree?"

FDSS-
Get a short-haired dog.

Offline gavor

• Nickel Member
      • http://users.senet.com.au/~shanga
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2001, 08:57:00 PM »
Hehehe. One of our cats died recently at 16. In her prime she was one of the biggest cats I have ever seen(solid muscle wise) and thought she was a dog. Now, we have goats and had 2 dogs, both were large working dogs and goats are, well they're goats. If you've never owned goats you dont know what they're like. If you've ever seen a cat attack a goat you know the meaning of funny. If you've seen a cat chase a dog into the goat pen and then the dog is charged by the goat, well, it makes me laugh to remember it.

Our other cat is afraid of everything, probably the effect of living with the other cat for so long. On the smart front though, she's king. As FlyingThingySittingSomething was saying, cats probably think they can talk, the siamese sure does. Theres nothing more annoying than a bored siamese who knows you're home somewhere and is trying to find you. Loud, very loud.

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2001, 09:54:00 PM »
I dont have a cat, but this cracked me up!!   :D

Baby Harp Seals
Oberkommander Wilhelm von Deckardt
Fw190D9 (Rot Crotch)
Ich esse viel Jell-O
(I eat lots of Jell-O)

WTG Kieran!!!

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2001, 10:02:00 PM »
I love cats, but there is no better friend than a Bull Terrier who always acts like hes stoned, jumps to the pool and acts all goofy, and won a fight against a pit bull.

rest in peace Duque.

Bull Terriers are the only dog I dig. Theres just something about them, like they were born to be cool, and they wont let anyone to take that from them.

Offline gavor

• Nickel Member
      • http://users.senet.com.au/~shanga
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2001, 11:53:00 PM »
A bit long, but another viewpoint...

Washy washy kitty

Offline majic

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2001, 12:33:00 AM »
"Relax, honey. Ever see cat bones in a tree?"

LOL Kieran!   I that yours or borrowed?  Sounds like Homer Simpson...

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2001, 06:17:00 AM »
Borrowed, but can't remember where. Seems like a George Carlin line...  :p

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2001, 06:28:00 AM »
I've got a mini-pin named Rommel. I didnt crop his ears so they stick way up like a bat's wings. He's my buddy... we're masters of nap taking and snacks.

xBAT
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2001, 10:26:00 AM »
ROFL Hang!!  I don't have to worry about that with mine.  The little girl won't even come into the bathroom, and the old boy just lays on the mat while I shower, and meows like mad when I get out.  I think he's worried about me because I'm getting wet.

Hehe, the little one is responsible for no less than 1 auger and 5 missed shots.  The auger came when I was low chasing someone and she jumped on the back of my chair.  The missed shots are because she likes to attack my legs/feet while I'm working the pedals.  Here she is after one of those moments.

proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.