Author Topic: Nuttz/10Bears  (Read 346 times)

Offline Hawk52

• Zinc Member
      • http://WWW.169THSSF.ORG
Nuttz/10Bears
« on: June 03, 2002, 02:59:34 PM »
I need the E-mail addy for HTC.
Wotan needs me to submit the New Guinea Map files for the CT.

Pokie said one of you might know it.

Thanks

Hawk52

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
Nuttz/10Bears
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2002, 03:45:24 PM »
Hawk, check out HTC's home page you'll find thier email address. Or ask wotan who to email the map to. Just make sure you send HTC ALL the files in the map folder,INCLUDING the .Res file which isn't in the folder.

NUTTZ

Offline Hawk52

• Zinc Member
      • http://WWW.169THSSF.ORG
Nuttz/10Bears
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2002, 07:35:10 PM »
OK...Sent an E-mail to the "contact E-mail" on the "about Us" section.

IT CAME BACK ....ACCESS DENIED

What's up with that ?

Sure is hard to submit a map   lol

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
Nuttz/10Bears
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2002, 02:50:01 AM »
Hmm ok Hawk.

You have server space to upload ALL the source files? I usually put the date on the zip so Ronnie knows which build this is.. ie Germany_source_523.ZIP .. like that. Of course you know not to send her the whole ball of wax as an attachment.... Just a link.

Then I STRONGLY suggest you send link to the terrain beta team for testing. Some other sets of eyes might find some flaws you might've overlooked. And they do a good job of testing everything boat spawns, vh spawns, every possable place you can launch something.  And this is important Sundog has the addr for the testing team.

Keep in mind we're getting a new editor in a month or so, so hold off on adding supply support.

Double check your artwork.

Ronnie's addr is ronnie@hitechcreations.com

Need more info click on my sig... (email window opens)

Your making a historical New Guinea map, keep in mind the guys don't like flying no 200 miles, so you can fudge a little bit on field location. They should be 25 to 35 miles apart, 5 miles for spawns.

Aloha