Author Topic: The check is in the mail  (Read 81 times)

Offline Ogun

• Copper Member
The check is in the mail
« on: May 28, 2002, 12:38:13 AM »
Played for rooks, then joined knights with my dad "Suda" to find a squad, which found me :D then for various reason including MA balance and the good, friendly ;) reputation the rooks had, whole squad went rook, leaving the knights for the first time ever.

Rarely ever got check sixes with knights, get a few with rooks...wondering how the bishops do on check sixes.  Is it a second nature?  

I've heard the argument "always check your six then you needn't worry about it," which is valid, but tough when you are really focused on your nearest target/angles/ammo/speed blah blah blah

Anyway, guess this is an inquiry into the check six "practices" of all of the countries, and a genuine plea for the otherwise flawless rooks :p to make it as natural as you can; I don't know how others feel (guess we'll soon find out) but I appreciate every single check six call (even when the nme is at my 12 :)  )

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
The check is in the mail
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2002, 12:43:13 AM »
I've been a Bish since Beta.

Sometimes you get a six call sometimes you don't. When the pre-recorded call was new, everybody used it.

Now that we have AH Vox, six call I get are mostly those. Seems not that many use the standard call. Of course, with all the guys in a sector in the middle of a furball, it's easy to miss a six call with all the talking about important stuff like bass fishing and fast cars and stuff. ;)

I seriously doubt the Bish are much different than any other country in this aspect.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!