Author Topic: The rope-a-tard  (Read 84 times)

Offline Gryffin

• Nickel Member
The rope-a-tard
« on: May 28, 2002, 08:46:29 PM »
Everyone has heard of the rope-a-dope, here is how to perfom the rope-a-tard:

Step 1 Lull the victim into a false sense of security by letting them get the upper hand in a dogfight

Step 2 Head straight for the nearest ack ... preferably a cv, but a field will also do

Step 3 Watch over your shoulder as the victim gets killed by the ack. Remember to stay within icon range so that you get awarded the kill!

Step 4 Enjoy the victims channel 1 whine about "dweeb tactics" and "ack running" and their extra chromosome (yes, that's right, YOU steered their plane into the ack, they had no choice, uh huh)

Step 5 (for extra bonus points) If the whine on channel 1 was sub standard, shoot their parachute.

Am I the only person who feels ripped off if I don't receive a whine on channel 1 after dragging someone through ack?

Offline poopster

• Silver Member
The rope-a-tard
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2002, 09:07:36 PM »
Well I'm REAL good at step 1.

The rest I'm working on..

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Re: The rope-a-tard
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2002, 09:48:47 PM »
Originally posted by Gryffin
Everyone has heard of the rope-a-dope, here is how to perfom the rope-a-tard:

Step 1 Lull the victim into a false sense of security by letting them get the upper hand in a dogfight

Step 2 Head straight for the nearest ack ... preferably a cv, but a field will also do

Step 3 Watch over your shoulder as the victim gets killed by the ack. Remember to stay within icon range so that you get awarded the kill!

Step 4 Enjoy the victims channel 1 whine about "dweeb tactics" and "ack running" and their extra chromosome (yes, that's right, YOU steered their plane into the ack, they had no choice, uh huh)

Step 5 (for extra bonus points) If the whine on channel 1 was sub standard, shoot their parachute.

Am I the only person who feels ripped off if I don't receive a whine on channel 1 after dragging someone through ack?

So what your saying is... you can't beat yourself out of a wet paper bag so you run to ack and are trying to justify why someone is callin you a wuss? :D
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline RoyofCA

• Zinc Member
The rope-a-tard
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2002, 11:10:05 PM »
If someone follows me through ack, they deserve to get shot down.

When someone tells me "You popsicle, running to ack" I just say "You retard, following me through it"

Seriously, I want to WIN fights(even if I do not get the kill), not popsicle foot around my own base because someone might call me names for it.