Author Topic: 2 scoring issues  (Read 250 times)

Offline honda346

• Zinc Member
2 scoring issues
« on: May 28, 2002, 10:34:04 AM »
1. I did the "attack field capture" - launch troops, then respawn in attack mode and while in the air capture happens.  I leave game to make sure it scored and it was there but the ranking hadn't updated yet.  I check the next morning and it has been removed completely.
What's up?  This was supposed to be a quick ranking helper...

2. The "scores" page is always off (and usually incorrectly so) with the "stats" page.  While I understand the stats page rolls up things like ditches, bails, deaths, kills, assists etc.  I routinely have 20+ kills each tour that don't get counted in the score but are there in the stats page.
???

I'm sure someone knows this stuff already... Thanks.

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Re: 2 scoring issues
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2002, 03:56:17 PM »
Originally posted by honda346
2. The "scores" page is always off (and usually incorrectly so) with the "stats" page.  While I understand the stats page rolls up things like ditches, bails, deaths, kills, assists etc.  I routinely have 20+ kills each tour that don't get counted in the score but are there in the stats page.
Any kills you get from a Ship or Field gun are not counted in the scores, although they do show on the Stats page.  I believe this is because you can't "die" as a Ship or Field gunner, so they can't really be counted towards a kill/death ratio (divide by zero error).  I think you will find that the difference between the Stats and the Scores pages will be any Ship or Field gunner kills you have....  :)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline honda346

• Zinc Member
2 scoring issues
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2002, 12:48:20 AM »
I did know that thanks... I never use the field gunner or ship guns  though... Regards

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
2 scoring issues
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2002, 01:42:39 AM »
The stat page tallies manuever kills and such which are not used as part of your score.

F.

Offline honda346

• Zinc Member
2 scoring issues
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2002, 05:19:24 PM »
Silly me... I hadn't even thought of that... depressing to think you aren't as good as you thought you were... but I hadn't thought of it.  Thanks Furious!