Author Topic: looking for..  (Read 375 times)

Offline blkmgc

• Silver Member
looking for..
« on: May 28, 2002, 06:40:26 AM »
A USAAF HBG to wing with to see what is all the hoo ha here. I can live with the 17 till someone realizes you need 24's ;)  C'mon ... just a joke.  Point me at the target and I'll blow it up. :)

Im on US EST if this makes it easier.

Debdenboys.comAdministrator

Offline poopster

• Silver Member
looking for..
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2002, 10:31:21 AM »
Welcome blkmgc :)

What the hell is a nordon ?? ;)

Good bomber pilot arrives fellas

Offline Revvin

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ch-hangar.com
looking for..
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2002, 01:15:42 PM »
Not a HBG but if you want to tag along with a couple of old WB guys in bombers then give me a shout, we do occasionally fly the B17 :) If Poopster was'nt such a namby pamby single engine luftwobble girlie he'd be welcome too :D

Offline blkmgc

• Silver Member
Well..hello!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2002, 10:33:06 AM »
Nice to see some farmillar faces. :)

Revvin, I just might take you up on that offer. I could hook up with you guys for an event ..maybe? If you guys fly in em, give me an email at  wtchvctm@lycos.com   . Sundays are pretty much out, cause I fly with the 550th in WB's that night. But if you guys have anything going on any other night, gimme a shout.

blkmgc
Debdenboys.comAdministrator

Offline Revvin

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ch-hangar.com
looking for..
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2002, 11:53:54 AM »
We don't fly the TOD (equivalent to the S3 series)...yet. I'm trying to get a list of players together to see who is interested in my squad as there is a certain percentage of the squad required to fly there. We fly through the week and you're more than welcome to join up with us sometime but we don't generally plan anything mid week we just see who's online and link up.

As a bomber squad we're really looking forward to v1.10 I think it's going to be a rather interesting update :)

Poopster is slowly weening himself off those namby pamby luftwobble rides so maybe there is hope for him yet and he'll jump in a bomber one day :D