Author Topic: FDBs secret to intelligence  (Read 440 times)

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
FDBs secret to intelligence
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2002, 05:43:00 PM »
Originally posted by Hortlund
SOB, you obviously have not been in any longer relationship.

They all wear us down with time. The relation might start out fine, but sooner or later the gorgeous girl we once loved and adored, turns into the nagging wife we all hate and fear...

Rgr that, Hortlund. None of us starts out our marriage as popsicle whipped little milksops, but once the rice has been thrown and the honeymoon is over the struggle starts- you, marrying the love of your life hoping she'll NEVER change, and your wife- marrying the love of her life, bound and determined to change him and mold him into the man of her dreams- a lean, mean, cleaning machine.

It will be 18 years for me on June 9th. How do I remember that date? Because I forgot our anniversary once, years ago, and had to endure the "Sexless Summer of Silence." To make sure I never repeated my forgetfulness I had our anniversary date tattooed on a part of my anatomy that I see several times each day yet my wife seldom even looks at, especially with the lights on.

Offline Arcon

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2002, 06:15:50 PM »
Classic, Elfy.  Sexless Summer of Silence.

Very original and entertaining.  But your wife wont let you buy a joystick?  She restrict your allowance or something? :)

Tell her to whip up some Top Ramen for a while.  Should cover the cost very quickly...

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2002, 06:42:39 PM »
Arcon, Actually I was too embarassed to bring another joystick home and have to endure her smirks as I hooked it up. Luckily a friend of mine who flies as Pirate on AH came over and hooked me up with a new stick and a better video card, so now I can actually read my guages so I should be good to go. I was only kidding about being a milksop henpecked husband. I'm the master of my castle, dude. And as soon as I'm done rubbing her feet until she falls asleep I'll sneak a Visa out of her purse, tiptoe over to my computer, unplug the speakers so as not to wake her up as I log on and reactivate my account. See, I was just kidding about being a popsicle. I'm happily married.

Offline mason22

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2002, 09:01:09 PM »
fatty, pass me a beer.

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2002, 09:58:47 PM »
See, I was just kidding about being a popsicle. I'm happily married.

My condolences, Elfy.  

I haven't felt this sorry for someone since Hangtime was passing his peter pebbles.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2002, 01:22:39 AM »
gordo, yer mom's a man.

Elfie, if yer happily married, yer officially popsiclewhupped and you've never truly experienced the joy of seein the look on yer wifes face when yah wipe yer wang off on the curtains.

Happily married, or not; I can assure you if you ever wanna truly get her attention regarding private play time and a new joystick, that'll work.

heh, dude, the human head weighs 8lbs.

Mason, best my ol lady ever did was about 4lbs. She was willin, but I was spent, man. I mean, totaly; spent, dude..
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2002, 08:18:27 AM »
FDB's and intelligence are contridicting terms. :D  Or at least mutually exclusive.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2002, 09:25:57 AM »
Originally posted by Skuzzy
FDB's and intelligence are contridicting terms. :D  Or at least mutually exclusive.

Exactly, Skuzzy, which is why I don't feel bad hijacking this thread on behalf of all us henpecked milksops.

BTW Creamo, I tried that Brats soaked in Beer idea and man o man is that good. I have several cases of homemade brew that is too hoppy for my taste but it makes a great marinade.