Author Topic: Who are you? (pics)  (Read 11074 times)

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
Who are you? (pics)
« Reply #150 on: June 08, 2002, 12:17:12 AM »
Little Swagerette and myself at Christmas time.

She'll be a year on the 20th.

Life keeps getting better!!  :)
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
Who are you? (pics)
« Reply #151 on: June 08, 2002, 12:18:06 AM »
Originally posted by SkechCAF
Hey Octavius~~

I noticed in your photo your hat... UW-L!!!

Grimm and I both live in La Crosse and also Gunner (GunrCAF)
Grimm by the way happens to work there!!

Cool!  My brother and a few of our friends are attending UW-La Crosse, not me :)  I'm a year behind'em.

When I first joined AH, I knew of no Wisconsonites that played... now theres probably well over 20 of us!  (even Lazer from Tomah, bleh! :D)  Neat to find others close by.
octavius
Fat Drunk BasTards (forum)

"bastard coated bastards with bastard filling?  delicious!"
Guest of the ++Blue Knights++[/size]

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Who are you? (pics)
« Reply #152 on: June 08, 2002, 01:54:36 AM »
Originally posted by Swager
Little Swagerette and myself at Christmas time.

She'll be a year on the 20th.

Life keeps getting better!!  :)

Hahaha cute lil' tardlet :)

Offline SkechCAF

• Zinc Member
Who are you? (pics)
« Reply #153 on: June 08, 2002, 02:18:32 AM »
Yeah Octavius, maybe you and Grimm will run into eachother if you attend there or around the campus... as you see the picture of us posted a few before this one.   I am head into the Air Force so I really won't be around, gee.... wonder why!!??:D

But yeah , man if you are ever gonna be in town let us know.... get a beer or two... okay, okay.... 4 or 5!!  :D

Later bro...

Offline Nath[BDP]

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Who are you? (pics)
« Reply #154 on: June 08, 2002, 02:19:47 AM »
Oh great, gracious God, magnanimous giver of chromosomes superfluously, I thank thee for threads like this one. For not only do they reaffirm my incontrovertible, superlative superiority in looks and ability, but also display Animal's true l33tness. As witnessed by his ultra c00l Compaq-newbie'ish like interactive explorer keyboard and lack of critical elbow support!
++Blue Knights++
vocalist of the year

Offline Qnm

• Copper Member
      • http://no-such.net/WORK
Who are you? (pics)
« Reply #155 on: June 08, 2002, 03:47:09 AM »
Welcome Nath!(another hijack.)

here's me btw

« Last Edit: June 08, 2002, 03:50:21 AM by Qnm »

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Who are you? (pics)
« Reply #156 on: June 08, 2002, 12:13:58 PM »
Originally posted by Nath[BDP]
Oh great, gracious God, magnanimous giver of chromosomes superfluously, I thank thee for threads like this one. For not only do they reaffirm my incontrovertible, superlative superiority in looks and ability, but also display Animal's true l33tness. As witnessed by his ultra c00l Compaq-newbie'ish like interactive explorer keyboard and lack of critical elbow support!

Its a black Logitech wireless keyboard, coupled with a black wireless, optical Logitech mouse. l33ter you wont find anywhere, its the only wireless black keyboard & mouse that will work on my FreeBSD and Mandrake OS's, unless you own an IBM clickykeyboard there is no way in hell you can be more 3133t, and with those you still have to get tangled in stupid wires that are so 1990's.

As for no elbow support, the left armrest was removed to make space for the throttle in my superl33t HOTAS system. An example below:

pwnd.

Offline RRAM

• Nickel Member
Who are you? (pics)
« Reply #157 on: June 08, 2002, 12:17:07 PM »
Originally posted by Animal

Its a black Logitech wireless keyboard, coupled with a black wireless, optical Logitech mouse. l33ter you wont find anywhere, its the only wireless black keyboard & mouse that will work on my FreeBSD and Mandrake OS's, unless you own an IBM clickykeyboard there is no way in hell you can be more 3133t, and with those you still have to get tangled in stupid wires that are so 1990's.

As for no elbow support, the left armrest was removed to make space for the throttle in my superl33t HOTAS system. An example below:

Looks like someone is taking a conversation about keyboards and mouses a lil' too personal. :D

(original idea taken from...Animal... http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55257

(jejejeje sorry Animal...no pude resistirlo ;))

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Who are you? (pics)
« Reply #158 on: June 08, 2002, 12:21:42 PM »
(jejejeje sorry Animal...no pude resistirlo ;))

To a geek there is nothing more personal than his input mechanisms, Nath knows this and has declared war :mad:

(hehe, es bromeando, me gusta presumir mis porquerias como excusa para usar mi camara nueva  ;)

Offline RRAM

• Nickel Member
Who are you? (pics)
« Reply #159 on: June 08, 2002, 12:25:25 PM »

(hehe, es bromeando, me gusta presumir mis porquerias como excusa para usar mi camara nueva  ;)

LOL!... oye, pues la excusa para poner la foto no podia ser mejor! :D

(por cierto, para cuando vas a venir por España?...porque tendras planteado venirte algun dia de visita, verdad??? ;))

(Por si no era así, y para convencerte, la primera ronda de cervezas que te tomes por aqui -o lo que se tercie ;)- va por mi cuenta :D)

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Who are you? (pics)
« Reply #160 on: June 08, 2002, 12:27:59 PM »
I want one of these, just to feel like I am in some sci-fi movie http://www.kinesis-ergo.com/evolution.htm

España? pues estoy loco por ir, especialmente a Ibiza. Pero por ahora me hace falta el gran $, puedes tomar por seguro que cuando vaya no podras escaparte de mi presencia, y me vas a deber esas cervezas.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2002, 12:30:59 PM by Animal »

Offline RRAM

• Nickel Member
Who are you? (pics)
« Reply #161 on: June 08, 2002, 12:47:40 PM »

Hecho :)...aunq yo estoy a unos cuantos kilometros de Ibiza...supongo q pasarás por Bilbao -si no lo haces, no sabes lo q te pierdes!!!!! ;) :D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2002, 12:49:51 PM by RRAM »

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
Who are you? (pics)
« Reply #162 on: June 08, 2002, 12:59:17 PM »
Animal you need a black monitor.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Who are you? (pics)
« Reply #163 on: June 08, 2002, 01:15:27 PM »
Originally posted by funkedup
Animal you need a black monitor.

Gonna have to spray paint it, I hate beige, but I have no spraypainting experience. And I would hate to ruin the screen.

R4M/RAM/RRAM/Ametz:

Podremos ir a Ibiza, Bilbao, y despues de alguna forma llegar a Amsterdam. Y si nos sobran cojones, podemos visitar a StSanta

Offline RRAM

• Nickel Member
Who are you? (pics)
« Reply #164 on: June 08, 2002, 01:33:33 PM »

Podremos ir a Ibiza, Bilbao, y despues de alguna forma llegar a Amsterdam. Y si nos sobran cojones, podemos visitar a StSanta

Hummmmmm a corto plazo chungo pastel para salir de España (continental,asi q lo de Ibiza -q es carisimo- tampoco :D)...estoy sin un puñetero € ...

POr otro lado creo q StSanta tenia planeado darse un paseíto por España este verano...asi que ya sabes ;) :D