Author Topic: 195 kills discod then shot down :P  (Read 403 times)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
195 kills discod then shot down :P
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2002, 08:20:38 PM »
bishops statistically get handed their tulips by both of the other countries.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2002, 08:30:18 PM »
Originally posted by Citabria
bishops statistically get handed their tulips by both of the other countries.

well you know what they say...

if you can't be good, be many.   :D

cull the herd!!!!

:cool:
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Apar

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2002, 02:59:40 AM »
Thrawn I'm pretty sure there are many who would exactly not fly bish for any cost (when they outnumber others 2:1 or worse.)

I'm one of those, ;)

I mean no disrespect to people that have been flying Bish since long time and stay Bish when the No's are good. I respect those. They deserve it because Bish No's haven't been good all the time.
I would never go Bish again though (I started AH as Bish) with the current unbalanced No's, because for me it's not challenging to fly 2-1 odds.

The reason why Bish still get reset even with larger No's is because rooks and knits often stop fighting eachother when Bish horde the 2 countries.
Also rooks have shown to be very smart by taking bases from the country that is close to winning the reset and 'stealing' the reset from that country (I love it, although I'm not rook). It shows that even with large No's you have to play smart (yes, that means defending your bases too to win the reset).
Another reason is that a certain ammount of the higher Bish No's is N00Bs that switch to the 'winning' side constantly. They hardly contribute to a serious threat though.

I too was upset (not so long ago even) by the unbalanced No in the MA. I don't care anymore now. I switch to a different flying mode once the odds become very bad and still get allot of kills.

:)

Apar

9./JG54 "Gruenherz"