Author Topic: ver 1.02 info here  (Read 688 times)

Offline Dinger

• Silver Member
ver 1.02 info here
« on: March 27, 2000, 06:48:00 AM »
Since so many of you are checking every few minutes to find out if 1.02 is out, and many others are wondering when, I thought I'd do a little community service.
I spent 5 minutes going through the News and Announcements section, and tabulated information concerning the 18 previous releases from the opening of public beta to 1.01.  I used the time stamp of the UBB posting as the official release time and date:
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays each saw three versions be released; Tuesday had four and Friday five.
The earliest release (time of day) was on Tuesday, January 4 at 11:23 AM.  The latest was Tuesday, February 29 at 6:13 PM.  7 Versions have been released between 4:07 and 5:08 PM; 6 between 1:58 and 2:58 PM, and 3 between 12:31 and 12:54 PM.
What does this tell us?
A) The employees of HTC are not insane.
B) A very impressive Friday release at 4:59 PM shows that they do have lives.
C) Lunch hour runs from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (Well, I gotta think about this -- when do I see those guys in the arena?)
D) Happy hour at the nearby Grapevine watering hole must begin at the latest by 3:30.
E) The Cannon Hawg's kill/kilt ratio can be explained by the absence of Saturday and Sunday releases.
F) 1.02 will be released in the late afternoon, in (sorry, contractual obligations) 2 weeks.

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
ver 1.02 info here
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2000, 06:58:00 AM »
Finaly a Precise Date !!!  

(PS, come to England, watering Holes Happy hours are 24/7 here !!!)

------------------
Saw/Saintaw
GMT T.O.D. SITE
Don't shoot ! I am only an observer......

JG2 "Richthofen"
"Firepower Mate, that is what separates the men from the boys..."

[This message has been edited by Saintaw (edited 03-27-2000).]
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline gatt

• Gold Member
ver 1.02 info here
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2000, 07:04:00 AM »
Hooked by a squad mate .... oh My  

Gatt
4°Stormo Caccia "F.Baracca"

[This message has been edited by gatt (edited 03-27-2000).]
"And one of the finest aircraft I ever flew was the Macchi C.205. Oh, beautiful. And here you had the perfect combination of italian styling and german engineering .... it really was a delight to fly ... and we did tests on it and were most impressed." - Captain Eric Brown

Bull

ver 1.02 info here
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2000, 07:18:00 AM »
I know what we need. Second and third shift at HT. All these day time releases are unfair to us night owls.  

Hey if I have to work midnights, then so do yall!  

Dinger, if your data fails you. Your have to fly around in the arena for a week with no ammo.  

Bull