Author Topic: Skuzzy's Servers When?  (Read 125 times)

Offline Weave

• Copper Member
Skuzzy's Servers When?
« on: June 10, 2002, 02:32:12 AM »
Weekends are getting bad with so many on. With my PIV and DSL I get good frame rates, but check my con. Furballs are tough to avoid, and near impossible to fly in, let alone hit anything.:rolleyes:

Can't wait for the bigger map, and Skuzzy's servers.:(

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Skuzzy's Servers When?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2002, 01:19:17 PM »
No disrespect intended. Your con looks wonderful compared to mine. Mine is almost solid white with all the spikes and I also have DSL (640k). Playing on the weekends is all but impossible and that is really the only time I have as I am away from home during the week. Gunnery is a real gamble and it seems I have almost no chance at hitting even at 200 yards saddled. :( Lets not EVEN mention microwarps.

I hope the new connections with skuzzy happen REAL  soon!!!!
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
Skuzzy's Servers When?
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2002, 01:25:35 PM »
I hope the new connects come along ASAP as well. My connection (cable) used to be rock solid with minimal problems but since the new route change, I have terrible connects. I discoed 17 times last tour. I used to never disco or no more than 5 times a tour at the most.

Offline Weave

• Copper Member
Skuzzy's Servers When?
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2002, 02:35:39 PM »
None taken Mav.

This was shot as I took off from A1 (Mindo). There were two other friendly planes in range. Add ten more planes in my locale, and the bottom graph would be almost solid white spikes.

Needless to say, this week end was mostly a GV event for me. Had a whole heap of fun nevertheless. Just hoping for a return to my normal (connection) performance soon. ;)

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Skuzzy's Servers When?
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2002, 05:46:02 PM »
When heaven burns up!
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline CyranoAH

• Gold Member
Skuzzy's Servers When?
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2002, 05:52:58 PM »
Terrible connection here as well :(